Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,897 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

In the kitchen listening to Glenn Frey. The heat is definitely on 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cheers Grem. 500 Litres of Kero and a €1000 voucher for Circle K. That should do the trick. 😁 But seriously my post may have been over dramatic but there is no way most of us can sustain these oil prices.

Having a beer (it may soon be cheaper than oil) and its putting the sleep on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

We hit full House on the auld covid bingo card here.

Cat starting to look worried, distancing himself from us this evening...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,162 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

• Advertisement

Hope yer all not too sick.

Maybe make a little mask for kitty!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off on a weekend night. Many blankets in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Did a few hours at the tech desk today. Some beers and a steak dinner at home soon. Throwin the odd eye at the rugby.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling to work here..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee with brown bread and raspberry jam here . Miserable night out there , stay warm Grem .

Tough as ould boots Mam 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Quick walk with the boss today, rain has since stopped 👍

Hope work isn’t too bad tonight Grem

Though some onion rings wouldn't hurt!.

@Autosport My undying love for Alfie continues

Ah thank you Auto, such a dote!.

The weather today 🤮

Just in and out to get fire wood, feed the birds etc and I was wet to the skin.

Need wellies today because shoes destroyed in the squelchy ground.

It's days like today I hate living in Ireland 😒

Twas a day for the ducks as the saying goes..

Rain back here again, my feet are so cold 🥶

• Advertisement

I've an ould jacket on me feet, cross draughts in this place 🙄

The boss decided he would like to have his breakfast now, a bit too early for my liking 😄

weather isn’t too bad here just wind for now, rain has stopped

Has he never heard of a lie in??

He has now 😂 Finished his food and off he went back to his bed 😄

going back myself 👍😄

Hope you’re finished work soon

Ahh the second sleep, wonderful 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Loved the match yesterday, now looking forward to read the UK newspapers whom I’m sure will write about their heroic team fighting against the odds with only 14 men.

Edit, I was right, see below :):)

””””Oh, they were close, so close they could feel the panic and the disorientation in their opponents, so close they laughed at each other in the ferocious heat of the contest and beat their chests and roared at the darkening skies as if these were the greatest moments of their lives.”””””

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Long lie in this morning, cuppa tea in hand, weather seems much better (well, drier!) than the miserable past few days. Was supposed to meet a good mate for our regular Sunday walk in the park but he had to cancel - so off swimming at my local gym pool shortly and then some reading and LEGO building of a set I started months ago but never quite got round to finishing.

OH is still feeling delicate and will be taking it easy at home today but I’ll be keeping an eye on him. Happy Sunday all! 😊🌈

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Oh, forgot to add that I did some art from home yesterday - first time in a long while outside of my Thurs evening art classes.

I call it “Evening Galaxy Seascape No. 1” - watercolour (many layers which is tricky) on watercolour paper. Hope you like it! 🖼 🎨

Lovely piece JK 👍

• Advertisement

It's fabulous JK. Well done!

Advertisement