Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh I really like that Jupiter

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm helping Ms G with a History CBA Project. A bowl of Popcorn chicken is certainly playing it's part with her as she sits on her bedroom floor finishing the project off. Pritt stick and an A2 poster card. Creativity all the way! Even one of the cats is interested.😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Haha CBA - cant be arsed

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Thanks guys! 🥰💕 I think its the best I’ve done this year so far. I plan to do a few more watercolours over the coming weeks when I can find the time, 👍

Chilling in front of the TV with my OH, watching the Naked Gun 33 & 1/3. 😁

8Radio on here for the moment, it's most assuredly a coffee night.

• Advertisement

More coffee *boingboingboingboing

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Someone is snoring here beside me and dreaming 🥰

Good job he is cute 😄

Heading to bed myself now 👍

Here’s a coffee for you Grem ☕️

Sleep well Auto (and Snorybutt)

Off to a hotel and spa for the night, catch up with a few friends, and the all important massage! Can't wait.

Ooh very nice Bubblypop enjoy it all!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

Only a very occasional drop in by me, on AH in general, these times and I know nothing about art but that caught my eye. It is absolutely gorgeous @JupiterKid

What a lovely talent to have. Keep it going 😊

Enjoy Bubbly 👍

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Canteen side

I'm a cat person..........as ye all well might know by now...........I may have made that known over the years 😛😜

😸😺

But how could anyone abandon a box of puppies like these little fellas

There like little teddy bears 😁

@Sephiroth_dude That breaks my heart, so many animals been abandoned and dumped, I could never do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Sunny evening in the west.. Has done nothing for my resting bitch face, mind!.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

One of them has died , I think "Dublin Live" is reporting it....came up on my FB feed anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I had a day at the tech desk and then the first ever parent/teacher meeting in Ms Gs secondary school. Boring! Only complaint was attendance. Whatever! Loads of reasons for that, but the academic side was first class. I'm having a simple chicken curry and chips after a few Monday night pints with the alcoholics. Actually there were only two of them. Out of their brains. On it since half ten this morning. Really ruins it for us working in a way that prevents us doing the usual weekend thing. But I enjoyed the few scoops anyway.

On the road to a meeting in Dublin tomorrow and then back on the road Wednesday and Friday. St Patrick's Day will be some down time and maybe a bacon and cabbage dinner for the craic. No parades down this way only sad drinking sessions. Feel sorry for the kids.

I will happily miss it all, between that and cheltenham on this week town is almost a no go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Today was really a day of not knowing where I was going :):) Ended up in a city that I haven’t stayed In for about 8 years, but at an airport hotel so they all look the same.

Going flying in the morning in an “autogyro”, wish me luck.

• Advertisement

Are there such things as gyros that hold two or more people?. I remember them as strictly a solo craft.

Deskside, counting down to next coffee..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

@Grandeeod has officially joined a Monday Club 🙌

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,886 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I wouldn't classify myself as a serious animal lover - have had dogs and cats in the past and loved them with all my heart. When I get a bigger place with a garden (whenever that may be!) I will get another dog....

....but I have a special reserve of sheer anger for those who abuse and abandon animals.

That person who abandoned those beautiful pups should be given a public horsewhipping. Grrr!! 😡🤬

Deskside in the work office, grabbing a quick sambo before off to give another class.

Another hayp of trigger point injections

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got to play with a couple of these today, landed in the middle of nowhere and a couple of guys were waiting to provide us with coffee. Then we flew back and went to work, it was rather fun swapping 1000 feet for 41000 feet :)

Am so relaxed I'm practically floating😁

A great night away, with massages and saunas and hot tubs and food and wine😊😊

Highly recommend to all whereares

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen...just done lotto online.....come on lotto god......

Hail Mary, full of grace etc etc ....lol lol

Advertisement