Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Got home last night and literally went straight to bed. I couldn't heat up after too much standing around in the cold yesterday and was exhausted. Taking it easy today. Food and the telly.

Happy St Patrick's Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Happy St Patrick's Day Wherers! ☘️🇮🇪

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I remember when we could celebrate St Patricks day like this;

Strange people in Georgia, USA, in 2019 it had to be on the 16th as they are not allowed to have parades etc on a Sunday. This city actually has the 3rd largest St Patricks day parade in the USA, just goes to show how many indentured servants were there for the cotton farms.

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy St Patricks Day 🍀 🍀

Don't have a shamrock so that may do ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 13,886 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Savannah ? I think I heard that years ago. I remember I found it quite strange for some reason.

• Advertisement

Happy St Patrick's day. Hope you're having a nice one wherever you are in the world 🥳💚🍻🇮🇪

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy St Patricks Day!!! ☘️☘️☘️☘️

Is anyone still sober ? Or has that tradition changed ?

Parade done, pub done, food next then a birthday party tonight , weather was fab apart from one torrential shower, town busy now, oh to be young again, I'm hoping to be recovered by Monday, have a busy weekend schedule ahead. Hope you're all having a great day.🥂🍹

Yes , still tea only here , though I've a few guinness chilling 😎

• Advertisement

And smurfjed , no way would I have went in that contraption you took for a

spin. How was it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Very sober.

I avoid being in a pub on this day at any cost. Too messy.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not a drink taken. Feck that can't be dealing with the chaos.

Same as that!

That's the reason I'm delighted I'm not working 😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also not working, a flipping miracle, asked to do some doorwork but no thanks very much..

We all sound like a bunch of middle aged cranks 😄

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Yep, this is my 4th sober St. Paddy’s Day! 👍👍👍

All going well this be the way for the rest of my life. As an alcoholic in recovery I’ve no choice and I am at peace with that. 💚💚💕🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Stone cold sober. Up early for work despite the new"holiday". But looking forward to less traffic. Celebrated the day with telly and food as predicted. A hearty dinner of bacon, mash, turnip, peas, cabbage and a splash of gravy.

A non drinker here so sober as a Duvet 😉😄

• Advertisement

Having a can of Guinness. My 4th. But the first in a month or so so I'm not beating myself up about it. I can't walk far so need to drive so cans at home.

I went looking for corned beef yesterday, but only found it in a can which didn’t interest me. So i at least got some cabbage, a six pack, a bottle of wine and some sparking stuff, so I had a great little party to wet the Shamrock.

520am, I’m up, bright eyed and bushy tailed, the benefits of non-alcoholic products :):)

(@JK, keep it going

LOL, i came close to puking, so I could only imagine what would have happened if I had a drink. Its not what can be called a smooth ride.

It was a great morning, i have a number of videos that i should edit and post, one of the best bits was landing in the middle of no where and having two cars there waiting for us with carpets, Arabic coffee and water, so a 5 minute sit around and another hours flight back. We literally got back into our hotel 3 minutes before we had to walk about again :):)

Its a Friday so my car day.

Happy Sunny Friday ☺

Happy Friday!!!

Lovely pic Auto ☺

It was such a gorgeous day today, really nice to be able to get out into the garden . (Except I had to cut the grass, that wasn't so nice 😁)

It wasn't for pride believe me! It was just really to cut it down today , I'll give it another mowing tomorrow . Twas lovely out , the daffodils dancing away in the breeze , good for the mind ☺

• Advertisement

Didn’t cut the grass here today as patches of the garden were still damp, will probably do it tomorrow 👍 wild Friday night here watching Heartbeat 😂😂

Advertisement