Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Starting to come round after a mad night of Shenanigans.

Going to the mountain city of Gjirokaster tomorrow until Monday. Not looking forward to the bus journey. Have been past it going to and from Tirana and it's a horrifying scary road. It better be worth it!!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gjirokast%C3%ABr

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh @Witchie that looks gorgeous

Lovely Witchie! Enjoy.

Albanian drivers are absolutely crazy!

I would recommend Lake Ohrid if you get the chance when you're over there, I always stayed in Ohrid itself, in Macedonia, but I'm sure it's just as nice on the Albanian side.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Action packed day working on the copper cost. Glorious sunshine if a little chilly. Just finished a cod dinner and sticky toffee pudding. Hitting the road home.

Nice projection on Sir Reg's tower in Waterford. M9 time.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

G, ya lost me with a few terms there but the tower does look well and sticky toffee pud is a top tier dessert 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Out of a lazy, languid bath.

That was my one new year resolution- more baths.

Fresh pyjamas on and ready to watch Netflix.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

@bubblypop I intend to get up there when the weather gets warmer as part of my pilgrimage to Korça to see where my regular beer is made!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in the sofa, horizontal, listening to late 90s dance music on my headphones.

A friend dropped in earlier for a cuppa and a catch up. It’s so nice to have visitors to our place again after two years of virtually none. 😊👍👍

Tuning in to the wonderful gay Canadian DJ Funkybeak on Twitch later for his superb Friday night set of 70s disco, 80s dance, funk and synth pop all brilliantly mixed.

Well worth a listen - and tonight is his 45th birthday! 🥳🥳🎁🎁🎈🎈🎉😎🕺🕺🕺🕺🎶

Sorry Grem. Typo. I meant to type Copper Coast. I was filming in the area today. Having a little night cap now. Outdoor party banging away across the road. Tonight of all nights, I really don't need it.

• Advertisement

I guess tonight would be a party night alright, oh dear, earphones and tunes for a while if you can.

A few beers and noodles may do the trick. If not, then the shot gun will do the trick.😁

Oooooh noodles yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, laundry time. Waiting patiently for todays Rugby, can England actually beat France?

I feel like it's doable, don't ask me why.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I don’t know, France look to be in top form

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Two coffees in Gloria Jeans Limerick to try kill the Murphy's Stout hangover that I have, I'm starting to get a bit jittery now from the caffeine 🤯

I'll be doing it all again at 3pm today starting in Mother Mac's pub. Not sure I'll be coherent enough to watch the France v England game at 8pm. I'll have to go on the dry for a while after today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

@Sephiroth_dude It’s your day 😄😄

Wow, Italy just beat Wales. Hope that this isn’t the day of the underdogs :):)

Supposedly Ireland is getting a little heat wave next week ☀️

• Advertisement

Rugby on the kitchen telly. I've cracked open a beer. My short weekend starts now. I'm eatin like a horse today. Must be all the fresh air this week. A big sausie sandwich this morning, a sneaky Burgerking this afternoon. I haven't even touched the pack of Dunkin Donuts I bought earlier. A steak and chips dinner later.😮

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Oh lovely! Even if the weather stayed like it was yesterday and today , I'd be happy enough ☺

Aha I've some outside work to get done, handy.

While I was away yesterday the elves cut the grass and prepped the flower pots. Cheers lads. That means I have to take over.😆

• Registered Users Posts: 11,897 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Cracking match at the Aviva vs Scotland. Was watching it on the telly with the OH. We utterly steamrolled them! 👍👍🏉🏉 Triple Crown! 💕☘️☘️☘️

Stunning sunny and clear skies earlier here in Dublin - met up with my best mate for a good long walk and a catch up in the Phoenix Park. Was great to be out in the sunshine and fresh air. 😊

Dropping into a good neighbour’s place after dinner.

I just can’t bring myself to support England to beat France 😃🤣

Gotta ✈️ tomorrow, so bags all packed.

I've summer bulbs to get planted so warm dry weather most welcome 🙂

Anyone see Bad Vegan on Netflix?

In a nutshell, a very successful and intelligent woman says she was brainwashed by her husband into believing her and her dog would live forever 🙄 Oh and all she had to do was hand over 1.5m dollars to him for the privilege 😁

@Purple Mountain OH watched it as a binge job and thoroughly enjoyed it.. Sounds as bizarre as tiger King

• Advertisement

Ah go on Smurfjed! Cheer them on for the craic although I can't see England doing it..

Gotta🍺 tonight!

Advertisement