Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Early enough shout for work, safe travels

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I just love hotels that tell you that the room mini bar was complementary AS you check out and try to pay for it.

Strange how they never told be when i checked in :):)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Smart arses

Day 4. Friday lite hoorah! 🙌🙌😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the bus back from a regular session with my shrink after a half day in work. He's tweaking my meds given my recent stress and anxiety issues. So we'll see how that goes.

My OH has gone into a bad low and taken to bed so the plans we had to go away on a long weekend for a break down the country have had to be scrapped. Bit annoyed - but we can go another time

Weather is glorious - feels more like May than March!

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Advertisement

Co workers bothering me when I'm trying to sleep. Fuming.. Fcukin argh.. Get your info/points together before firing half arsed texts at me.. 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mammy Auto has now caught Covid 😢

Oh no!. I hope Mumi Auto has an easy time of it..

So far just sore throat, stuffy nose and high temperature,

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Home office, working on my desktop computer, burning the midnight oil.

• Advertisement

Room treats on arrival.

Have nothing to do for 4 days except relax and eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,887 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching an old old version of 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire '. Focking annoyed at the contestant who rang a friend, who told herthe answer, then took a 50/50, and after that settled for 6grand.

Breakfast time.

I think that there is a bit of an Irish heritage here, beside me are Wexford Street, Armagh Road, Galway Road, Dundalk Ave, Kerry Road, Dundalk Ave, Ennis Road, Waterford Ave, Athlone Road.

Day 5. Sing hallelujah, sing, sing hallelujah! 🙌🙌🙌

Hope you have a nice weekend wherever you are on this spinning rock. 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Happy Friday all.

Today's weather is 😘

@smurfjed We would give your blue sky a run for your money today 😉

@Autosport I hope your mam has an easy time with the virus.

To thine own self be true

Looking out at the sunshine ☀️

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just back from Kilkenny after some retail therapy. It's a great shopping spot. Had a nice lunch outdoors listening to a busker. He even played a request for Mrs G. The weather helps. Heading out again with Ms G to get the mother's day pressie.

Kilkenny is my absolute favourite place to be on a sunny day 😎

Dining outside and walking along the cobbles. Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Sunny Friday evening!

Collected oldest munchkin from school and off to town we went for her to pick out little gifts for her Mammy for Sunday (plus a few "little gifts for her and her sister" , just because ) 😂

Work trundle shortly, three nights left til seven off.

• Advertisement

Ah PM I don't get to enjoy the place as much as I should considering how close to me it is. But the few hours we spent there and the lunch was great.

Mam, that sounds so cute! Dunnes was full of kids with Dads picking up stuff for Sunday. Me and Ms G popped in for a gift card and at last Ms G dipped into her pocket to pony up for a change! But I paid for her Pizza.

Enjoying a few beers here and my spicy beef and fried rice dish is sorted for later. I was very moody earlier in the week due to working with/for a dickhead that I hadn't seen since December 2020 when he was pissed in a Dublin hotel. I have treated and made peace with all affected.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Their daddy gets the main present, but I've to bring her to get little bits , no matter what the occasion, then we've to sneak them upstairs and wrap them 😀 innocent fun ☺

Have you tried Akayu on main street here? Daughter got the Mongolian Beef last week and said it was divine .

Enjoy the spice beef!

I must say I do love Kilkenny I may be a slight bit biased 😄

Wild Friday night here eating m&m’s and watching Heartbeat 😄

Today needs to die quickly and quietly

• Registered Users Posts: 13,887 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

'colleagues' looking for pay rise yesterday, abandoning site before i get here today. It'd be hilarious but i am not one bit amused.. Anyway, raid canteen in a while for tae and snacks, eff it..

How are you?

That's exactly where I collected from earlier! Beef in hot herbs. Between that and Lana, we are spoiled. Gonna try the Mongolian beef. Didn't even notice it on the menu. A treat for me! But after all the covid drama and now oil/war drama, I'll eat first and heat later.😁

I'm happy out here knowing that those nearest and dearest are the same! A few quid coming in. Bills paid and a few treats to go with it. Could all change in the morning so feck it!

You'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone...

The Mongolian beef will put the heat out through you 🤣

I should be grand!

Watching Weird Science and starting the grub. A really nice Friday night.

• Advertisement

I had every window in the house wide open all day today.

The house feels lighter and brighter ☀️

Advertisement