Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Moods will do that, notice it but don't give it the power to overwhelm. It sounds weird, maybe rude but i mean it in the best way possible

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Graces7, I had to respond to your post here. I am sorry you are having to put up with this, but please just ignore. There are a number of these individuals who think they can follow people around, goading and trolling. Please dont let these sad individuals drive you out. Many people enjoy your posts, even if we don't always respond to you. Over and out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand monday, hope the week treats you all well

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time with the mutt listening to the birds, off to work in a few hours but now back to normal so will return in 4 days.

Watching the Ramadan lights last night.

He's adorable..

We have the oddest south east wind here this morning, feel like i'm in the wrong direction outside constantly 😅

• Advertisement

What time do you finish ?

Two more hours here

Good luck, I start in 2 hours, passenger for 1.5 hours then 2x2 hour trips, then back to my favourite hotel :)

Same to you, hope it's all smooth 'sailing'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭thomil

Morning everyone! Deskside at work, waiting for my clothes to dry out after getting drenched on my way to work.

Oh, and I got my name registered for NASA's Artemis I mission to the moon later this year.

There are still spaces available if you want to join the flight: NASA Artemis | Send Your Name to Space

That window seat is mine though, just so we're clear! 😜

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,891 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside at work on another busy Monday, wolfing down a sandwich.

Looking forward to a bit of chilling time off over the Easter.

@thomil - I will be joining you for that moon flight. 😁😉 Big space/astronomy buff myself. If you have the window seat, I want first dibs on stepping off onto the lunar surface to name my own big leap for mankind! Lol 🌕🌙🌠🪐

Doctor's office.. Radio one playing. Window seat too!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

From Instagram for @smurfjed

To thine own self be true

Sometimes slobber is very acceptable

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy National Pet Day!!!!

Aww, they are lovely when they are asleep innit? 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A mere nap between meals is all

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭thomil

Okay, now I’m really jealous. That sounds like just the ticket for me at the moment!

Tableside here, just finishing up my daily journal entry, which is one of my regular mental health exercises. Just glad this day is over, to be honest. It was a typical Monday…😑😑

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,155 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Monday. I wasn't supposed to be working on site today. But between Saturday abandoned and a new "Director", I'm filled with contempt and anger. A simple Sunday would do the trick and being let do the job on Saturday would have helped. Sorry for the moan, Not long in after a big drive and a big days work that wasn't really called for. Fook, I'm fuming! The argument about money will begin tomorrow. Dinner was a Burger King and the dogs bollox it was too. Gotta hit the hay. Wrecked.

Discussing medications with my doctor today, realised the amount of stuff i take a day is creeping ever upwards, seems little can currently be done though.. Put me on a downer (but hey, i've a drug for that!!)

@grem, who pays for all your drugs ? I really have to get out of the habit of drinking coke before bed, slept like crap.

I pay for them all, if i go over euro144 in a month it's free but i mostly don't so claim back approx 20% every year on receipts instead

Ouch.

If i thought too hard about it i'd be very ouch but sure it all keeps me upright i guess.

Edited to add, was told yesterday that one of my meds is disappearing, stock can't be found, off to pharmacy this morning to discuss options

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Work office, grabbing a quick lunch in the canteen in a few mins, horrible miserable rotten day outside today.

@Grem - I am on a bit of a cocktail of meds too - some psych meds for anxiety and other stuff for my heart/blood pressure/cholesterol given the appalling history of heart disease in my family. Been creeping up too in recent years and I want to see if I can safely prune some of these back.

Beautiful twilight sky.

• Advertisement

Finished work, killed some time, went to pharmacy then psychologist, when I came out a mate messaged to say his dog was missing so walked the area, dog eventually located, shower and nap had, pint earned I believe.

Advertisement