Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Yep about time Ireland shut its doors to all foreigners and went back to 1950 🙄🙄

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Anyone volunteer to walk on my spine?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Today I was with my mam in a homewares type store.

We both sat side by side for 15 minutes on the chairs that were displaying the back massager.

Oh my god..they were of a seriously realistic standard. Homemedic was the brand.

I actually felt like I had been to a masseuse.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Leaving the last location of the day. The weekend starts now.

• Advertisement

Where is that may I ask. And I'm wondering what the fishing might be like.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Captains Log 10:35....

Sitting at kitchen table waiting for the beeper to go from boiling down last nights chicken to a stock....

Spent a bit of this morning clearing out around the shed, I fear I have another unwanted visitor, the labrador yolk that lives with us has been sniffing around it and sure enough I found a fresh hole in the back corner....so now my evil brain is getting ready for some unwanted visitor hunting.....

But the stock is coming along lovely lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gifted i hope you made some sausage rolls and cake for the weekend 👍😄

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Gorgeous butterfly in the garden enjoying the sun 🌞

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the trundle, want to win the lottery however I have slightly less chance when I haven't bought a ticket 😂

Strange thing about here , we often find butterflies, outside and inside alive , even in Winter . 😊

Inland seems better for butterflies, that's my amateur opinion though

Thanks Grem , I didn't know that!

Oh it's just an amateur observation, i wouldn't put any stock in it!!

Full moon bank holiday weekend 😲

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Derry Girls and laughing my head off. I didn’t watch it at the time but I do laugh watching it.

I'm in full 'full moon mode here now.

Obsessively cleaning the house 😆

Sure it's still early yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Noticed a few butterflies and bees around, which I think is very early. Also more than previous summers even!

Maybe it was that warm weather a while back confused them all.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couch, horizontal, OH watching an antiques restoration show on the telly and me listening to the wonderful Goldfrapp on the iPad. 🎶💕

Was in a low mood after my scan on Thursday but I’m hoping everything will be okay when my GP sees me next week. Looking forward to Easter Sunday and seeing Simple Minds in concert with a friend. 🕺🕺🔥🔥😎

• Advertisement

Alive and kicking @JupiterKid 😉

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Thanks Grem. 🥰🌈🕺🕺🕺🕺

Just what I needed to hear. 👍👍👍

Hopefully you'll hear it again sunday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Watching my nephew as he rocked up to my house at 4am wearing a t-shirt. He appears to have lost the key so is locked out and rather drunk. He tried a couple of good kicks against the door to no avail and some yelling. The neighbours who have a spare key don’t appear to have any desire to get out Of bed at this time of the morning. So nephew and buddy appear to have gone down the driveway to sleep. Luckily it’s 9 degrees in Dublin right now. He won’t be impressed when he realises that the ring doorbell recording the whole event.

I shouldn't laugh but...

It was a fun couple of hours of live reality TV, I thought that there was a 3rd person in the house who had locked them out as they were screaming for her to let them in, however it turning out that they were yelling at the Ring female voice. After close to 3 hours of this, someone turned up in a car and rescued them.

Needless to say, we shall be having words :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

How old is the nephew and that sounds funny 😄

32 or so. He will be so pissed that I got the Ring doorbell working last week.

Sad part is that two idiots at a front door yelling and kicking didn’t attract the attention of at least once Garda car.

You'll have to edit it for all the best bits and upload to some site 😂

• Advertisement

@Gremlinertia You are cruel…. But I love the idea.

Advertisement