Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

On my way to Dubai for a weeks training. Invited the OH, but she doesn’t like Dubai and would prefer to stay with the Mutt.

Left home 0930, airport 0950, bag drop, immigration, security, train to international terminal and sitting in Business lounge by 1010. Tempted to watch a movie but I would probably fall asleep :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

@smurfjed - he's 32??

When I read your post I presumed your nephew was about 19 or so. Bit old for those sort of antics...lol 😁

He's staying at your place, I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Watch a movie? How about the ring doorbell @smurfjed 😂😂 I mean we could have used the place as a party house and not disturbed the neighbours 😉😂😂

Alfie has decided my lap is his new bed 😄😄

• Registered Users Posts: 7,059 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Have a load of problems I can't fix or deal with. Drinking tea and coffee. Thinking of eating the Easter egg early..it won't fix my problems,.but it'll go nice with my tea.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

Dinner time :)

• Advertisement

@SuperBowserWorld read your original message, hang in there. There any some great people in this thread If you need to talk, they will explain where you can get support.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I second Smurf here, it's a great thread..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Day two of this long long weekend. Friday was a fancy food shop for a change. Didn't set foot in Aldi! Got some nice lamb and turkey and then a few scoops and dinner. Just the three of us. Today was a little retail therapy in Kildare village. Girls enjoyed that. Chinese for dinner. Fook it. You can't take it with you. Probably should have bought oil. But sure it's getting milder.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Wishing all you Wherers a very Happy Easter! 🐣🐣🗿🗿🐰🐇

Happy Easter from Alfie and myself

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You got him off your lap? Will he get some scrambled egg to mark the occasion?.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Live from the leaba cinema! Trying to pick a movie. Oldie or newbie. Be morning by the time I scroll through it all! Nearly egg time. Enjoy folks!

Walter presents stuff on 4od. Thank me later.

Someone woke me up because he had to use the toilet, he is so lucky he’s as cute as he is 😂😂

Have to plumb in a mini toilet for him!

Deskside with me dinner..

Enjoy your meal 👍😊

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Happy Easter!

I’m in the bed reflecting on a lovely evening with some pals last night. Was lovely to be out and I’m lucky to have a nice group to hang out with from time to time. Even better, another day off tomorrow 🤗

Enjoy all the chocolate if that's your jam folks!

Delivered eggs to wife, shower, meds and bed await.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying in bed contemplating getting up. No easter eggs for me, can't even find chocolate I can eat here. Oh well.

Had a great night last night. Watched the amazingly brilliant Liverpool get through to the cup final followed by winning a table quiz with 2 of my mates. We were the only table with just 3 people but we kicked ass.

Also was funny that 2 people asked if the bane of my existence and the object of my desires aka German boy and I were a couple. One even thought we were married while the other said he would pay to see our comedy show. 🤣

Have a sunset-watching dinner at one of the best restaurants to go to this evening to say bye to a friend who is leaving but might also get to see one of my favourite people who has just returned from Australia.

Happy Easter y'all!

Just salvaged the twirls and wispas from my Easter eggs and had them with a cup of tea. Will leave the eggs for later.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen, my happy place.....Just prepared cheesy dauphinoise potatoes for the chick's dinner later ....lashings of garlic and double cream and a few gratings of nutmeg........into the oven now and then let it cool...

Finished my Twirl Easter egg.

Lovely dipped in tea.

Have a Wispa one left.

Will keep that for later.

Choc overload

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I need chocolate!!!!

@gifted are you or were you a chef by any chance? Looks delicious 😋

Shepherds pie for dinner today and Galaxy Minstrels egg for dessert 🍮

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Happy Easter, boards fam.

Dinner not eaten yet. Left it too late to get a lamb so it's a beef roast.

Thank god for GAA today, it's rotten weather.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Chick's loved it so I'm happy......in my early twenties I went looking for the training centre to sign up on a full time chefs course but I couldn't find it...spent hours looking for it but no joy and this was pre google days so said feck that.....stuck with the job I had so no chef unfortunately

• Advertisement

Cork would want to up their game , playing against the wind in second half.🙄

Happy Easter lads, I haven't stopped eating since I woke up, bought lots of orange chocolate stuff for the gang as I knew that I wouldn't be tempted by it, they wont open the Cadbury eggs yet and I'm waiting to rob half of them so its Ferreros here, I've them hidden and most of them are gone, uncomfortably stuffed but thinking about a takeaway.

Advertisement