Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Does he do paw twitches and tiny little yips when he's dreaming?.

Nearly done hear, third of the way through me week..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Guess who was happy to see me home.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trying to figure out if Mutt has fallen asleep halfway out of a dress or costume 🤣

LOL, nope he has a blanket on him and one of his favourite pillows.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Awwww Mutt looks so happy 😊

yea Grem, he does the paw twitches, small barks etc He’s wide awake now wanting his belly tickled 😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm in Cork. It's raining.

I’m in Kilkenny, It’s sunny 🌞 👍😄

No rain in the wesht

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Night owl gal

couchside, at my folks

Been a while, hope everyone is keeping well

I have a date tomorrow, so nervous...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm at home , exhausted.com

• Advertisement

I'd seen you elsewhere, glad to see you in here again. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!.

This reminds me of a few of you in here 😂😂😂👍

^ I can resist everything but temptation 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Toby, aka Lord Tobias, His Lordship, Lord Poopy pants sleeping very happily on my OH's lap. He was really really good for the vet this morning. I'm looking forward to smothering him with kisses and cuddles tomorrow morning.

Aww, cutie - you forgot master of needleteeth 😂

😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I sure did 😂😂😂I have needletooth marks all over my hands and feet, and my nose as well. I got him a chicken flavoured chew toy this morning but he prefers to chew on the plastic doorstop instead 🙄

He is adorable adorable 🥰

Ah he'll be teething soon and all will be forgiven 😍

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Jaysus lads. That hill out of Cork would put years on you! If it was ever invaded it would take six months to reach Mitchelstown.😁 In the kitchen having a few night caps. El Cato came home yesterday. No Cancer, but a bad kidney infection. On the mend. Why do Vets mention bat **** crazy stuff before they know whats really wrong.😕 The bill puts a dent into todays Ninja work in Cork. But as the saying goes, if you cant afford the Vet bill, you can't afford the pet! She's an old girl and it was really nice seeing the big improvement when I got home tonight.

• Advertisement

@Grandeeod I am abso-effing-lutely delighted for ye!!

Brilliant news 🥰

Delighted to hear about El-Cato,

Just a pity that the vet couldn’t have started with announcing that it was probably an infection rather than cancer.

Balcony with a Nespresso, mutt is watching me from under an air conditioner.

Leaving on a jet plane in about 5 hours, don’t know when I’ll be back again :):):)

How was the ditching exercise thing?

Oops forgot about that :):) In theory we have to do this every year, one year wet into the pool and one year dry which means just climbing into the dinghy at the edge of the pool. My training partner was fasting, so had no interest in getting wet :):)

The training CENTER has slides from the top of an A380 training device, I believe that these have speed limitation devices to slow you down before you hit the water. They wouldn’t let us play with those slides :O

Boo, no slides!. Do ye ever have to train exiting a plane underwater?.

Luckily not, I’ve seen that done for helicopters and it looks terrifying. Our assumption is that we shall float.

His favourite place. But at this time of year we have to careful where we take him due to the heat, 32C and climbing at 8am

• Advertisement

Ah hi Mutt 😀

Advertisement