Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm flying by the seat of my pants if that's any good to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table....yolk at my feet.....supping a coffee........house quiet as the three chick's are still asleep......we did the 5k Darkness into Light this morning...thoughts are with the families this morning who suffer tragedies .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

• Registered Users Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Two traditions collided this morning. Granby sausages and Waterford blaa.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Sunny Saturday ☀️

Time to repot some plants , and pot on some seedlings .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Drooling here, sausage blaa 😋

i have arrived at my destination, lovely and green here this time of year but 24 degrees, forgot how that feels 🥵

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in the park post-doobie. 😎 Listening to The Beloved on my phone lying in the early evening sun.

Gave a double lecture earlier today by Zoom so I most definitely have earned this. 👍👍🌈

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle, town mental..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

• Registered Users Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hope you enjoyed the flight.

You are in a wonderful place if you love fresh food and excellent wine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Wild Saturday night here watching Who’s wants to be millionaire 😂😂👍

I am super drowsy, time for coffee i think 😴

Coffee will suit you Grem. For me it's a beer after another long day at the tech desk. The jumbo sausage Blaa kept me going. But the incoming Thai red chicken curry with rice and chips will complete the arrangement for me. Maybe a movie too as the girls are in the leaba.

Settle on a movie?

Sure did! Cobra with Stallone. An 80s forgotten gem. Comfy out and belly full.

Gawd it's been forever since i watched that 🤣 having coffee number two here 😮

Ooh cake description please

Gorged myself on British sausages and bacon 2 days ago, drove my cholesterol through the roof, but were worth it :)

Was supposed to passenger home today, but now changed to 4 bounces before getting home, so a long day.

I'd be a touch concerned eating those sausages, look a touch on the rare side!! However the rashers, they look perfect. Feck crispy 😜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭thomil

Airside at Cork Airport, waiting to head off to Munich via Amsterdam. Not keen on that 12 hour layover…

Feels weird to be flying again after over two years!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Oh ffs why so long, ouch

Company travel policy, Grem. There was a quicker connection but since the price for that was above some arbitrary line, it wasn’t approved. Ah well, there are enough nooks and crannies at AMS to curl up and get some sleep.

I’ll definitely be staying airside though. Amsterdam Airport seems to be having some massive staffing issues at their security checkpoints.

I figured you'd be staying there and it's gotta be a painful wait..

Could be worse, actually. I’ve flown through Schiphol *checks flight log* 50 times, so I know the airport pretty well. Besides, I’ve got Civilization 6 installed on my iPad, that alone will keep me busy for hours! 😉

Wouldn’t it be quicker to get a train from Amsterdam to Munich rather than sit for 12 hours. That has to be the most ridiculous company policy that I have ever heard.

Welcome back to the flying world. :):)

Oh, duty free!.

Not going to argue with you there😑

On the other hand, I would have had to pay the train myself and expense it later. The flight, I could book on the company card. Given that I'm pretty much broke this month after an absolutely whopping electricity bill, that effectively made the choice for me.

Anyway, at Amsterdam airport now, waiting for the morning madness to subside a bit before getting some breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Cat gone to his secret hiding place under the hedge and briars...

It's officially summertime.

😁

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,293 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Any pics of said cat ? 😸

Deskside with a coffee, @Poochie05 enjoy your trip, I've always wanted to go to France.

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Advertisement