Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

loving the sound of that 👍😂😂

I’m having a great day here in the coalface 😊 No stress, just relaxing, it’s lovely when the witch isn’t working 👍😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope the meeting went well Jupiter

Having a mug of tae, what's new?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,281 ✭✭✭thomil

Nothing new here, counting the minutes until I can close up shop for the weekend. I hope that I'll be able to go back to the office next week, but the way my leg & rib feel at the moment, that might be a bit optimistic.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having a non alcoholic aperitif, otherwise known as a T without the G 😩 have had a rough stomach bug since I got back from my short trip last week. Friend got it too so we obviously picked it up while travelling. Only starting to feel human again. Had a bonus week off work but back to the coalface on Monday.

Have a great Friday evening all, watch out Dublin, Bones is about! 😱😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,966 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

6 mins to the weekend !

if you're comparing yourself to them then remember ... Comparison is the thief of joy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,171 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

The house is shaking with the tunes blasting from the young fella's bedroom, all dance tunes with Come Out Ye Black and Tans thrown in.

I was a bookworm teenager so this is all alien to me 🥴

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,157 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Checking in from Sligo. I've earned this. Dinner on the way?

Back indoors for the grub. We're like savages!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Cool. When you mentioned it I was looking for an identifier of some sort.

If there's ever a Boards orientation event I'm teaming up with you.😀

This is me 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh, count me in that category as well! I've been overtaken by drifting continental plates over the last couple of days!

😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,126 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Should have another location for @thomil to guess,

Breakfast planned in a lovely city that I haven’t seen in years :):)

Sitting up watching F1 practice highlights when I thought I heard a knock on the 3. I ignored it , then heard a phone ringing. Answered the door to see a well oiled fella I knew years back. There's a party going on in Seamie's , might end up there yet !!!

Or Maybe I'll go to bed 😡

Morning kisses 😘😘

My poor head 😩

So long Sligo. Hello Mayo.

@thomil do you want to guess this one ?

• Advertisement

Paris Charles de Gaulle, Western end of Terminal 2A by the looks of it.

Only the French would go for such a weird design 😉 Seriously, I can't stand that airport!

Homeside here, planning to take it easy all day

LOL, totally correct :):) First time that I have actually brought myself in here, we usually stick with LeBourget. Now time for a few beers while I watch the French scenery.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Ridiculously, every night that I come home drunk (which is every night I go out*) as I walk down the steep stairs to my apartment, I say to myself: I'm as agile as a mountain goat, that's old, fat, arthritic and drunk.

I giggle too. Yup am a silly goat

*I don't always come home drunk at night, coz like last night, I don't always come home. Ended up at a mate's drinking until 4. Am as rough as the tongue of said mountain goat right now but need to get my act together soon to go the opening of another mate's bar.

The final games of the season will be tomorrow so it's a mad weekend altogether.

Has anyone got a spare Liver?

Home sweet home. Had a great night in Dublin last night but home is where the heart is.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Meeting yesterday went really well - a good outcome and should help me in my career going forward. 😊👍👍

Getting ready to head into town now to meet a friend for an early bird dinner. Have a good weekend all! 🥰🌈

I'm at home waiting on a delivery of beer for that very reason 😋

Today's view from the office.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundle time for me.. That airport does look strangely laid out even to amateur noggin here, logistics be damned!.

Did some long overdue garden maintenance and also put up a rotary clothes line. Thought I needed to buy some fence paint, but found a tin in the shed. Had a Coke to celebrate with the cat.

The joys of suburban middle aged mid life crisis living. 🤠😂🙂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,171 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Post edited by Purple Mountain on

To thine own self be true

Advertisement