Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hope you get back to sleep JK

• Registered Users Posts: 10,109 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dropped the missus to the airport, from entering the door to her getting beyond all the formalities took 7 minutes. So I took a leisurely drive back along the sea front. Temperature is 28C but humidity clinging in the air.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

How's Mutt doing with his collar?.

Clean puppy

Always with that big smile!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mutt 😍😍😍😍😍

Work trundle ahoy..

Karma is a bitch. Off to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Current mood 👍

His ears look so aerodynamic there! Gawd I'd love to scritch them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,486 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Karma has taken a holiday off with my bosses :/

I'm the only one here tonight, not that i'm very talkative anyway but...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I'm here, but I'm not in any good humour so I'm being careful what I say.

Going to get a big mug of tea. Find some bar of chocolate or treat in the house and turn on the Xbox again.

It's a very cheap midlife crisis I'm having.

So, it's not all that bad. 😁😁😁

Oops i meant at work solo..

Tae is always good 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Are the bad moods going around lately? I've been like a bear with a sore ar§e lately. I shamefully threw a full blown adult tantrum today 😳. I've had a word with myself. Lucky himself is even still talking to me.

My own Lab today seems to be done with the world today too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,262 ✭✭✭thomil

/passes Duplo chocolate bar to SuperBowserWorld

I know how you feel, just coming out of a major low over here myself. Glad that I have two weeks of time off coming up, otherwise I probably would have ended up on the news before next week is out...

What are you playing on Xbox?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

The glenroes are well and truly entrenched tonight, hugs for all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watcha playing? get the cat to join you as well on your lap and you'll be flying!

Deskside thinking I may pour myself a Clonakilty golden ale.

I watch gaming footage the odd time and i'm so lost now, it's been so many years. I won't be going back to it either, heartrate soars just watching 😂

• Advertisement

@thomil starting tomorrow,I shall hopefully give you 9 places to,guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,823 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Immortals Fenyx Rising

It's a rip off of Breath of the Wild, but does some things a lot better. Beautiful looking game too.

The cat is out. It's stopped raining and he's got more interesting things to do. 😁 Ah, he's neutered so it'll be guarding his territory or shooting the breeze.

Cat soon back in after getting sick of having wet paws!! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I'm drunk (quelled surprise) but I have my equally drunk "only person in this town I would consider have a relationship with" mate gently snoring on my spare bed. His best mate **** on him from a height recently and decided it was her job to destroy his life. Luckily everyone hates her and has his back. I offered him a lift home in my taxi tonight and he didn't want to be alone so he came back to one and we drank more beer and chatted for hours. Am glad he is sleeping peacefully and only cried twice coz he is a wee darling and I hate seeing him upset.

You are supremely kind @Witchie

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 12,152 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ms G scuba diving in Tenerife today.

Aww wow.

Breakfast time, Hotel 1.

@Gremlinertia the collar worked as the itch patch dried out, but as the missus is traveling until Wednesday and I’m now going for almost 2 weeks, it will be interesting to see if he starts licking it again.

• Advertisement

Oh i hope it stays ok for him.

DAy has returned, home time must be approaching, not clock watching

Advertisement