Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Enjoy the gig, Witchie! 😎😁👍👍🔥🔥🎶🎸🎸 Don’t do anything I wouldn’t... lol 😁😜

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Does that include peeing behind a car, waiting ages for a taxi coz you refuse to pay the uber price gouging fee, getting chatted up by a young Senegalese dude and then showering and falling into bed exhausthed when you finally get back to your hotel?

If so I am afraid I let you down.

So proud of this lovely lad from Monaghan.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I have the most discombobulated shopping list to try sort out after work..

Tis madness season, saw an article in some newspaper saying inability to balance on on foot for less than ten seconds can indicate earlier death than those who can. From falls is it??

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

@Witchie that was some concert. I don’t know why but I suddenly feel I would love to see The Killers perform Mr Brightside and just loose my s**t dancing and having a wild time….

@Grem I saw that article too. My balance has always been crap and I couldn’t balance on one foot. Another one to file away…

Have a good day one and all…

• Advertisement

They finished with it last night Elyvande! The place erupted. Am not a big Killers fan but I did enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@smurfjed Oh all hope is lost I couldn't even type it correctly 😂

*tumbleweed

Hi Grem, Are you at work?

In bed but I am roasting…. Not very exciting is it?

• Advertisement

Aye, working, tunes, it is pretty humid. Still, there will be tae 😉

Good woman. I hope they are all behaving tonight.

The thermostat in my room reads 23C. For that kind of temperature I should be abroad having a mad time. Oh well…

No idea of the temperature here, varies a fair bit anyway.. Least i am off most of wednesday and all thursday 😊

Home office, deskside, ploughing through more exam scripts for a deadline this evening.

Very muggy out there this morning...

Mind goosed after psychologist, left, right, breathe in, breathe out.

Beer and burger time with the mutt, 10 days off starting Friday. Off to find LESS sun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grumpy has moved on from a stick to a rollator (zimmer frame with wheels). He's much more secure now, his mobility had seriously declined since his last hospitalisation. He's secretly relieved and delighted but being a grumpy oul git, won't let on.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening Stroll with the boss 👍

Last night of my stay in Croatia. Fly to Belgrade in the morning then on to Tirana. Staying with my besties here tomorrow night and off home to Saranda on Friday.

Got news last night that I got accepted into a European Women Entrepreneur Fellowship thingy so will be spending a month in Spain either in October or November. Delighted with myself! Hoping it's November coz then will go from it to meet friends in Hamburg and on to Edinburgh for Fontaines DC gig before home for Christmas.

Wow Witchie you are a real jet setter these days - I imagine this is all going into a book! 😁 ✈️

As for moi, this very post is my 10,001st on Boards. 🥇 🏆

Chilling in front of the telly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭thomil

Did you consider hiring smurfjed? With your itinerary, a private jet might actually be a good option 😉

Seriously though, congrats on the acceptance! Getting into anything on a European scale is quite the achievement!

Chairside here, just chilling and winding down. I can’t tell you how good it is to be able to go to the office again after six weeks of being “confined to quarters” because of that bloody leg! I feel like I’m almost back to normal.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Of course it's going in the book if I had any blinking time to write one!!

Thanks Thomil, 200 women split into 2 groups spending a month in workshops, brainstorming seshs and working together should be fun. Or a b*tchfest. Either way it's all expenses paid living in Spain for a month, so I'm down.

Wish I could afford Mr Smurphyo to fly me around. Am so bloody broke, but am living it up anyway.

@Witchie i would take you anywhere, but we aren’t cheap :):) You really are going to take my jet setter title

• also might interest you….. Indonesia announced a 'digital nomad visa' to let remote workers live tax-free

Post edited by smurfjed on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Tubbytubs showing off his brand new bright blue harness.

Well done @Witchie Surely you are heading to a couple of volumes at this stage. I am loving reading about your jet setting life.

^^^ Lovely pics of all the dogs

Have a good day one and all. Grem hope you are doing ok…

On the bus at Belgrade airport to board the plane to Tirana. Almost home! Been a wicked week of adventure.

Thanks for the puppy pics very welcome today

@Witchie delighted for ya

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,178 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Cheers all ☕️

After a rapid bounce and airline back, I know find myself sitting to board a flight to Bangkok.

Not sure if i should post photos for the next two weeks. You guys decide ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭I says

Well what did I miss? I haven’t looked in here in quiet sometime. Real life is a bollox a lot of the time.

Advertisement