Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Day off today from work and life's problems. Ms G and I on a new Lego project.

Deleted ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Immense concentration:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Argh didn't expect an F1 spoiler here!. Ah well.. I'll still watch the race half holding my breath

Work trundle ahoy

Sorry Grem, , I'll delete in case I ruin it for anyone else. ☺️☺️☺️

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hah it's ok most race weekends are spoiler weekends as I only get to deferred footage

Job done! Time now for a beer and afterwards a chicken in garlic an chilli with fried rice. Bottoms up!

Ooof bad mood alert here

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Two days interrupted sleep, a house alarm yesterday, two chainsaws today. General peeves at work..

• Advertisement

I’ll say a prayer for you 😉😄

Careful, it'd probably be you that would go up in flames!!

That's normal where I am! Head bangers!

In the leaba now. Belly full and eyes are movie contented. Snooze time incoming.

The awkward moments for the night stalker variant of operative

😂😂

You didn't tell me what time to have it ready for! 🤨

😂😂😂

I am no mystic feckin meg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sorta accidental boyfriend took me on our first date last night. We have been seeing each other since November and apart from when we met for a coffee the first time we met, we have never gone anywhere together.

We went to the castle overlooking the city for some drinks and to watch the fireworks down in the bay. T'was lovely.

But it confirmed to me that he is not what I want outside the bedroom. He is too serious and boring. Not at all what this mad hatter wants. Oh well. Will enjoy the other activities for now. 😊

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Working away in the home office with a cup of tea in hand.

OH had flu-like symptoms last night and a high temp so gave him a Covid antigen test - positive, alas! 🤧☹️🤕🤒😷

My test was negative. He is self-isolating in our room and is okay apart from bad head cold symptoms. No breathing issues thankfully.

But this means that the planned few days away down the country to celebrate his birthday later this week have to be scrapped. 😢 Covid numbers are rapidly increasing again.

Really sick of this never-ending pandemic!

• Advertisement

JK that's a pity, I'm back wearing a mask on public transport etc.

On the way to work, schools are out, roadworks are in..

Another of those days i can't the temperature right, is it me or the room??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Not just you Grem.

In bed , The Art Of Incarceration on Netflix here .

Roll on the weather picking up over the next few days 🌤️☀️

Oh that's on my watch list, let me know what you think. I was watching a NASCAR documentary about Darrell Wallace, enjoyed it..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just finished watching it , I think you'll like it. .must put your one on the watchlist.

The Marilyn Monroe Tapes starting here now .

Nice one, might go to that next so.. Tunes at work for the night, no concentration for talk..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,093 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

After watching my favourite film, again. Don't know why I love it so much but it's a real feelgood movie.

Listening to a few bits about the "pivot to Asia" thing. Mad interesting if that's your cup of tea. Was just following up from WWII stuff i had been exploring.

I think i might need some cartoons now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in the home office working away and keeping an eye on the Covid invalid (my OH!!) - at least I have my weekly Zoom yoga class to look forward to this evening!

• Advertisement

Had forgotten about my psych appointment when I posted earlier, mind all exploded now. Now to sleep? 🤔

Advertisement