Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I love the way dogs LOVE their walks.

Thinking of taking some time off this week if the weather is nice. No point booking a stormy day off in October 🙂🙂🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

There’s nothing a satisfying as watching a line load of washing flapping in a gentle breeze on a sunny day, except maybe bringing them in without having to drape them around the house to air them before putting them away!

Having a well deserved cuppa in the garden, I’ve moved under the umbrella at this stage, feel a nap coming on 😀 enjoy your day today however you are spending it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Missus has gone to visit some friends, so party time for the mutt and me. Unlimited treats for all :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

... listening to the birds having a cup of tea.

Round here, we just get the quiet birds that drink water.

• Advertisement

😂

They are awful gossips once they've had their tea.

And then there are the fancy ones with their lattes.

Relaxing on a Sunday

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Haven't been to regular mass since 1994 and have no plans to go any time soon.

Mass attendance in Dublin is now about 10 to 15% - older people and Poles/Filipinos, mainly.

Lovely day today weather wise, but stuck in bad traffic on our way over to an early dinner with a friend across town

[i]Haven't been to regular mass since 1994 and have no plans to go any time soon.[\i]

Same here, I love churches, mosques, temples, shrines for architectural purposes.

I'd say if Jesus was around today, his followers would still nail him to the cross. They couldn't handle the bit where the rich are supposed to share their wealth with the poor.

• Advertisement

Absolutely lovely evening out there and a week more of it to come apparently. Great stuff 🙌

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling as usual, seems to have been a good day alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sitting in the Sun in East Clare, music on having a vino.

Life is good !!

Who are you listening to ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

I have the Irish radio station 8Radio on, indie/ alternative music...I love it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I'm listening to the sound of drunken holiday makers.

Am also very sad that one of my best friends here is leaving and going back to England. I love this guy as if he was family and am gonna miss him something rotten. He may be the only person I have ever met that truly gets me.

If I had a soul, he would be my soul mate.

He is a big part of why I decided to move here and he leaves on Wednesday. I get why though. He has been partying too hard and needs to sort himself out. Still, am very sad.

Also still sick but going back to hospital tomorrow and will push for other tests.

Did you go to Corfu (i think) in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

No, hadn't the energy to be honest. But tomorrow will get them to run a few tests that I think will answer some fears but if they can't or won't I will go to the private clinic.

Not easy to contemplate travel when sick, hope you get what you need done later.

• Advertisement

Morning daywalkers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

Morning All

Almost camoflage that!.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭thomil

Seems to me like that may have been the plan...

Work-side here. Typical Monday so far: Didn't get enough sleep, bus didn't show up, fire alarm at work and there's not even bread at work to make yourself a sandwich (We get free bread, ham, cheese, spreads and all that kind of stuff at work, together with a sandwich maker in the canteen).

Oh, and did I mention it's roasting outside?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Looking out at the sun and wishing I was out in it 👍

Just did my weekly PCR test, really don’t understand why we are still doing these tests. But acceptance is easier than expecting logic.

Haven't got out today.

Going to get out now and sit in the sun for 35 mins.

Then back to work.

Work is actually ok.

It's just the "there has to be more than this."

According to this song ... No !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Stunning day outside today and I am working in my home office with the windows open and the fan on.

Off for the day shortly and a stroll in the park may be in order! 😎🌞🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Found another gem of a beach today

Glassilaun beach

At home now horsing into apple crumble and ice cream with cool custard 😋😋😋

• Advertisement

Advertisement