Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

I'll never look at the lino in my attic office the same way again. It does need to be replaced but best to leave sleeping dogs lie. 🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hopefully he’ll still be able to make his sausage rolls 😂😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh he will, i just know that now i will never get any!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,166 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

• Advertisement

Back to work tomorrow after a long weekend. Time to switch from bollox mode to "yes that's an awesome idea, we should do that going forward" mode.

Going to have a nice supper to help me sleep. Think the kids have eaten all the cornflakes. 😞

Weetabix with banana or yogurt it is so.

Weetabix less crunchy so less likely to make you feel awake after eating.. That's my logic anyway..

Got Deadmau5 blaring, freedom beckons!

Morning all 👍 Time for walkies 🐶

• Advertisement

Who brings who on walkies, the eternal conundrum

Well of course Alfie brings me, he has to show me where to go 😂😂

Ah yes with that nose he surely "knows" the way 🙃

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s that time of the week 😂

And always smiling ☺

Away to the psychologist shortly, mangle my mentals for a while.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, home office, working away on my new laptop and finding it a good bit cooler and less muggy - thankfully - than yesterday. Trying to adjust to the Microsoft Office 365 where everything is automatically saved online as opposed to the hard drive but still prefer the Windows 10 on my old computer...

@Smurf - our family dog growing up in the 1980s was a female golden retriever. We had her for 14 years and she was a wonderful dog. ☺️ Your photos bring back happy childhood memories!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭thomil

Mornin' everyone. Workside here, in the office this time rather than from home. Much cooler down here in Cork thankfully, and I slept much better as a consequence.

The whole "lino floor" saga had me in stitches by the way 🤣🤣🤣

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Mind suitably mangled, it's time to stomp it off. Wonder if @gifted needed the sudocrem today......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Got smart today......decided to stay in the office....Sat on me chair and faced the air con unit doing a Sharon Stone cross over the legs move every few minutes.....ah blissfully chilled 😁😁😁😁

• Advertisement

A recipe for more kids 😉

Hasn't the temperature dropped where you are today @gifted or you just enjoying being Sharon Stone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,297 ✭✭✭thomil

Are you sure you want to know the answer to that? 🤔😇

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Day two nearly done and I've annual leave booked for next Monday and Tuesday. Riddled with optimism right now. 💪🙌

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In looking out... Having a blueberry muffin. The blueberries make it healthy ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Grumpy is home. He's a hell of a lot better on his feet than I was lead to believe, which begs the question why is he now doubly incontinent when he left UHK mobilising to the toilet with two and comes back from a rehabilitation facility with no control when he can now mobilise with just supervision. Could it be that the only time he mobilised there was with the physios and the nursing staff just let him use incontinence wear instead of bringing him to the toilet? (That's a rhetorical question)

But, the main thing is he's home. I can get him back to "normal" with a bit of persistence, I'm sure. Feeling a lot more confident in my abilities to do it since I've got him home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Good news Sardi, good luck with it all and best wishes to Grumpy

Don't mean to rub it in, but I've just finished a 2 day week in the office and planning a few days of fun 🤩

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Supermacs Plaza by loughrea........oh ya, roll on the fast food 🤗🤗🤗

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting watching this morning's Ireland AM and feeling very proud of my home county. Such a beautiful place and amazing people.

Still, don't want to live there, and am not at all homesick. Well, I would give my left arm for some of Dinkin's wheaten bread. It is the best in the world. Toasted til the edges are crispy and the middle is still soft and the Monaghan butter soaking into it. Nothing like it.

Advertisement