Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Any more breakfast rolls available 😉😄😄

Beautiful picture @Mam of 4 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Beautiful picture.

Have stuff to do. Sitting out in the sun as it's quiet, warm and sunny at the moment.

Going to get another cup of tea. Will start at 11.

Ish 😊

😂😂😂😂😂

🤣🤣Still laughing at that joke @Autosport

^me too 😂😂😂

• Advertisement

Look, Sunflower and bee.

Need a better camera and I can be 😊 in National Geographic.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@SuperBowserWorld stunning pic 🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 14,080 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

God, I saw that in the cinema when it came out !! I'll have to see see if I can get it on tv now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭thomil

Thanks for the offer, @smurfjed , but I'll wait with these kinds of challenges until I've gotten those antibiotics out of my system. They do fog me up stronger and leave me groggier than I had expected.

Somewhat back to normal apart from that though. Still on sick leave for next week So I'll really have a chance to catch my breath!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Glad you're off another while, that's one serious dose you got yourself..

• Advertisement

In the garden with a book and a bottle of water , the birds are chattering away here . Grass cut , glad to get that out of the way too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle here, tired today, pain bothering me the whole time

Do you ever get a break from it Grem or does it just abate in it's severity sometimes? Wish you could get a break from it for a while.

It's with me to some degree all the time tbh. I just get bad, not so bad and ok days..

Ok , we all as a group here I'm sure, wish for more of the ok days for you 😊

Thanks Mam, ah it's all ok, people far worse off. Though i still enjoy a bit of grumbling

We all grumble so you're in good company 🙈😃

Lots of us have grumpy days so you’re among friends 👍

Ah sure that's why i love the lot of ye!. That and the food and the inyourendo jokes

😇😇

• Advertisement

Who's on for a tea run?

You take a break , I'll make a big pot up !

Auto can supply cake 🍰🎂

Hoo boyses *get neckerchief and pastry fork ready*

@AckwelFoleycan you supply cake please 🥺

Eta,

I'm giving up on the ats 🙈🙈

They can be a bit finicky, especially on smaller screens. Had some "fun" with that on my iPhone and only caught myself because of my ingrained "corporate paranoia" and tendency to read everything I write three times before sending. And yet, I still manage to send some stuff with errors! 😶

No problem @Mam of 4

I nearly have that cartoon music in my head, ya know when tom or jerry are tip-toeing and there's like a cello and violing being plucked? Have to enter three letters, then two, probably delete three and add four, tis a mess..

Thanks Auto !

☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕☕That should keep ye going for a while ☺️

ETA,

The thing about the ats is that I don't even click on the wrong name, it somehow weirdly does it itself! Sounds ridiculous I know 😃

Anyone else for a slice of cake?

• Advertisement

Oh I know. Can't remember how many times I nearly tagged random boardsies just because that bloody @ function tries to be "helpful"

Either way, just about to turn in over here. Bedroom should have cooled down by now. See ya tomorrow 🙂

Advertisement