Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You're on the phone all the time aren't you? I think the autofill/predictive text makes a hames of tagging on that.. I don't usually try on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It can be rather annoying alright and I’m usually on the phone on boards

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

And the weird inability to delete the tag doesn't help, i can't step in and help either

• Registered Users Posts: 21,921 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Am half afraid to even quote ye now 🤣 joking!

Yep , on the phone Grem , if I use the tablet the pages take ages to load , it's crazy how slow it is . Was fine before the move tbh .

Anyhow, enough grumbling from me , although I'm sure a few posters try to figure out why they get tagged in the Wherers thread 🤣

The bugs and problems are as various and numerous as stars in the sky.

Just trying a poetic phrase to try take the annoyance out of things 🤣

• Advertisement

Me 😂😂

And a few others in here too Auto 😏

😇😇😇 the halos are very tarnished and crooked at this point 😂

I thought the halos were only used for the occasional game of rings anymore 🤣

Still handy to have though , use as a weapon, wheee 😂

• Advertisement

Ninja death halo yeehaw

I wouldn't have the best aim , so if I aimed for their torso I might be lucky and take their head off 📴🙈🥺😆

They might look like onion rings 😉😄😄

Dammit onion rings 😡

With lots of salt and vinegar and garlic dip ..

Bloody hell drooooooooool

Goodnight all 😊

It's only just begun!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Up late chilling in front of the TV, nothing on in particular.

Met my best mate earlier on for a quick stroll in the park - ‘twas a lovely sunny end of Summer afternoon. 😎☀️

Jaysus the number of troll threads started in AH the past couple of days! 😢

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Tumbleweeds and trolls, the saturday night diet 🤣

• Advertisement

Scoot time soon.. Beam me to bed scottie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Beautiful morning.

Had a dairy milk bar.

With tea after a healthy breakfast.

Might get more tea now.

And switch off my brain.

It's a Sunday after all.

Wouldn’t mind a 99 ice cream now 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@thomil hope you get better soon. I will save the photos for you, just let me know when you feel up to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Afternoon all... I had to look something up tha was on boards and kind of got ... entangled... Nothing really changes here. Well, not really.. I am all but housebound these days and lost count of how many years since off island and that was hosoital so does not count...Almost 80 now,,, Imagine ME 80!

I still write a weblog but a bit behind currently... blogger/blogspot islandanchorhold... Still ivolved with cats with some terrible sad stories,,, I am at the still point in the turning world.. oh and I am now the oldest person on the island! FAME at last. Sadly still have CFS/ME and it worsens with age.. But hey! Worse things than a peaceful life out in the ocean. No time pressures etc. I have the internet and that is more than enough for me and a small phone... And am very much part of the scenery now.. Blessings and peace to sll there from me here,,, You know where I am! ALWAYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭thomil

Hey Graces 😃 Good to see you around here 🙂

Just read up on what happened with your cats and honestly, I'm beyond furious. Why would anyone do such a thing? Wish I could do anything to help but I'm stuck down here in Cork with my infection, so I can't really come up there.

I hope that this sorts itself out and that you find some peace and comfort again!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Nearly trundle time again, painkillers needed to get out of bed all the time now. Boo. I'll do the tea/coffee/whatever run around eight to ease people's glenroes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Joint. Muscle pain ? Cod liver oil ...

Sunday night and almost September. Definitely the Glenroes.

Long term degenerative issue, it's a lifelong job for me..

• Advertisement

I’m still on my summer holidays 🎉🎉

Advertisement