Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭thomil

Almost there, Grem. May your shift be quick and the colleagues either helpful or at least quiet.

Almost there over here as well, twenty minutes to go before I can close the laptop and call it a day. Another day closer to retirement...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

OK out the door time, can of monster mango in work, lots of "intelligent dance music" lined up.. Gawd help any and all complications that come my way.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,047 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm amazed I survived today, one of those days where nothing seemed to go my way.

I'm off to do the Euromillions. 🤞🤞

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bus was on time, was...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Did it break down Grem ?

• Advertisement

Nah just late

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Typical!

Hope the rest of the evening goes better for you.

Be better if i didn't have to come in!! Previous me knew to stock up on apple turnovers though so have one waiting in bag for me..

No bake off spoilers please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Tea, toast and watching GBBO on +1. Middle age is bollox isn’t it.

• Advertisement

I'm in a thundering c**t of a modd so i agree, everything is bollocks

Same here, running on empty and in terrible form this week, going to bed earlier than usual, sleeping sound but still waking up tired , talk about groundhog day.🙄

As always i'm going to blame the moon, it riled up a storm and left everyone exhausted now it's waning

It must be the shorter days, we really should consider some form of hibernation.

I'd absolutely love hibernation, if there's ever an experimental trial I'm first into that cave.

I'm just always like this really 🙄🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 14,072 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

3 minutes away 🫣

Humpday arrives. Someone bring my bed to work please!! Even a sleeping bag will do 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

• Advertisement

Aww 😍

Dreaming about winning the Euromillions when I got an email. News about your ticket. Fcuk off I spent £20 to win 2.60. I get them fairly often and EVERY TIME I fall for it .

Never got more than three quid 🙄

Poxy running around after money

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table having scrambled eggs....heading to the RDS in Dubblllinnnn this morning God help me 😁😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back at work, so sitting in a hotel having breakfast and people watching. I finally got the opportunity last night to go visit the cities latest and biggest entertainment facilities. As its was midweek it was quiet, kinda like Funderland on steroids :)

Paris and Dublin bound on Monday with the missus, can someone please arrange some decent weather.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting on the airplane, ready to taxi from the gate at Dublin Airport.

Viva Malaga!! 😎🌞🌞🌞✈️ 🇪🇸

• Advertisement

Feckers 🤣 Enjoy, hope ye all get the weather.

Advertisement