Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Porklife wrote: »
    Hello wherers..I'm happy to say I'm hospital side with a little rascal in my arms. I was bitching about being dizzy the other day in the TA thread and went fot a check up. Turns out it was my teeny dudes debut 9 days early :)
    Couldn't be happier!
    👣💕🀗

Congratulations! That's fantastic news! Hope you are both doing well.

Congratulations Porklife. Delighted for you. What nice news on a grey rainy morning!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Delighted for you Porklife, prosecco is on ice ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Porklife wrote: »
    Hello wherers..I'm happy to say I'm hospital side with a little rascal in my arms. I was bitching about being dizzy the other day in the TA thread and went fot a check up. Turns out it was my teeny dudes debut 9 days early :)
    Couldn't be happier!
    👣💕🀗

I'm so delighted that you went to the hospital firstly as those symptoms can be serious but didn't want to scare you :)

Anyways, absolutely massive congratulations. Enjoy the newborn baby snuggles. So exciting exhilarating and bloody exhausting... enjoy :D

Huge congratulations Porklife, enjoy every minute with your new baby. x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Congrats Porklife!! A little May man :)

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Congratulations, Porklife! :) That is just wonderful news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Congrats Porklife! A new little wherer. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Congrats Porklife!

Congrats Porklife! A new little wherer. :D

Being raised by the wherer village :D

• Advertisement

We'll have him into Forum Games in no time too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 376 ✭✭Night owl gal

Couchside, after a long day

Well, that was disappointing, was expecting to get my second vaccine today, but there was a mix-up at the Drs, so I have to wait :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Congrats Porklife, what great news!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well that was a lovely storm. Pyjamas now sod that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Congratulations Porklife. Delighted for the two of you!

What a rotten day's weather. It feels like autumn with a lot of leaves down again. Out driving earlier and there were gushes of wind rocking the car.
    May has almost slipped by in this miserable weather. Looking at photos on my phone from last May of lockdown walks into forests and rivers is depressing :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Registered yesterday for my vaccination.... got a text earlier to say I'm getting my first jab Saturday morning :)

Registered yesterday for my vaccination.... got a text earlier to say I'm getting my first jab Saturday morning :)

Beat you to it by a day.

Toasting Porklife's new arrival. It's like we all went through it with her. I've made a virtual meal for them.:D

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Toasting Porklife's new arrival. It's like we all went through it with her. I've made a virtual meal for them.:D

I'm first in line for left overs...

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Beat you to it by a day.

Well you are 5 years older than me, so I'll take that :P

Well you are 5 years older than me, so I'll take that :P

In cat years, you mean?

I'm wetting the baby's head too, be rude not to!

Lovely summer's day out there. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just back from Tesco, all the barbecues and charcoal in the seasonal aisle looking a bit odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Eating pasta with pesto and garlic bread , watching 2020 on OWN , Molly Martens and her father being interviewed over murdering Jason Corbett. Pre trial of course , old interview but I've never seen it before.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Eating pasta with pesto and garlic bread , watching 2020 on OWN , Molly Martens and her father being interviewed over murdering Jason Corbett. Pre trial of course , old interview but I've never seen it before.

I have garlic bread on too :)

I have garlic bread on too :)

We'llbe keeping the vampires away tonight PM :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congratulations Porklife :) what wonderful news :)

And a photo of Mutt :) Today is a great day :)

Here’s Alfie sleeping with Penguin :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

We'llbe keeping the vampires away tonight PM :pac:

That explains all the passed-out bats on the way in here :pac:

Tableside here, trying to be creative. Somehow, the ideas just won't flow this week.

Congrats Porklife :) When's junior getting his boards account? :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Did you watch the Marie Cassidy case files on rte1 over the weekend? It was very interesting.

• Advertisement

Did you watch the Marie Cassidy case files on rte1 over the weekend? It was very interesting.

No ,I completely forgot all about it :(

No ,I completely forgot all about it :(

I'm reading her book now.

Well ... more a motley crew, but you can only play the hand you're dealt. :p

I am couchside wondering if I should look up the plans for Noah's Ark. Has anyone a few spare oars? The wind might blow up off course, and we could end up on the mustard forum. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

I am couchside wondering if I should look up the plans for Noah's Ark. Has anyone a few spare oars? The wind might blow up off course, and we could end up on the mustard forum. :eek:

Don't worry, I noah guy who can help you with that :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

thomil wrote: »
    Don't worry, I noah guy who can help you with that :pac:

Has he a few oars?

I'm tipsy and need to be tucked up in bed, online meeting at 9 and I'm expected to be relatively aware!

I'm reading her book now.

I must get it , maybe next month :)

Has he a few oars?

I'm tipsy and need to be tucked up in bed, online meeting at 9 and I'm expected to be relatively aware!

Something similar here! The other pair are already tucked up in bed and I'm on the school run.:eek: Thinking of watching a movie on the couch and staying there with a big blankie. I was gonna say Duvet, but the quick and filthy minds here would be in like a flash.:D

Something similar here! The other pair are already tucked up in bed and I'm on the school run.:eek: Thinking of watching a movie on the couch and staying there with a big blankie. I was gonna say Duvet, but the quick and filthy minds here would be in like a flash.:D

Ooh Matron :eek: :D

Couldn't resist G :p

G and Duvet!

Such filth, pass the smelling salts. :pac:

*thanks to spellcheck for this post, I should really sleep*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is that the time :D

• Advertisement

You called, I'm here, also slightly tipsy, no work tomorrow and I'm getting my hur done, being chauffeur driven so taking full advantage of it.

What a crazy week in work, I was ready for wine a 9am this morning. I haven't managed to do one walk this week and I can't stop eating, no interest in healthy food it's all rubbish, I'm already planning my weekend takeaway (s).

Mam, definitely watch the Marie Cassidy programmes, I've always been a huge fan of hers, she's the thinking mans crush imo, brains and beauty, so glamorous.

Bedside, still fecking hungry.

Listening to birds singing.

Another horrendous day out there.....
    Doc rang me yesterday to see if I wanted a vaccine, they had a few cancellations, so first jab done, next one in four weeks :)

Congrats Porklife, good news

Heyo Bubbly, it's not too bad so far this side of the country, hopefully you get a clearance

Enough clearance to bring the doggo for a walk would be good enough!!

Well I've me fingers crossed for you ;)

What a night of wild weather, the roads are water logged round here. Happy Friyay everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It was as if this guy knew that it was the weekend, dragged me out of bed at 8am and made it very clear that he wanted a trip.

553670.jpeg

Our normal beach area was closed for renovations, the posh part doesn’t allow dogs plus it was packed so we could only drive along the coast.

Did you get your jab Sardi?

Currently sat at home with a massive pain under my left ribcage... just lovely ffs, ...I'd prefer if you ladies reverted to sticking the pins in my scrotum area instead :D

• Advertisement

Did you get your jab Sardi?

Currently sat at home with a massive pain under my left ribcage... just lovely ffs, ...I'd prefer if you ladies reverted to sticking the pins in my scrotum area instead :D

That's a drinking pain ;)

Advertisement