Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Pasta stuffed with cheese in a basil and tomato sauce with a generous glass of pinot...if Carlsberg did Friday nights 😁🥂...I'd say my cholesterol is screaming. ☺️ Galivanting tomorrow, also some retail therapy, it's the little things.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I'm glad to get to Friday evening too, I wasn't sure I'd make it!

Drink ✅

Nibbles ✅

Heating on ✅

Euromillions done ✅

Showered and pjs ❎

Well, 2 out of 3 4 out of 5 ain't bad.

Hope you feel better soon @Mam of 4, a lot of people are sick. Our immune systems are obviously fecked after all the isolating and masks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sinuse still bursting here alright after a bit of a break yesterday back to pissholes in the snow for eyes.. Hello work 😖

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hot whiskey and a couple of paracetamol for Mam, you'll be right as rain in no time.

I've just finished a zoom call with a friend, we had a drink together and a bit of a wind down after a busy week. Out to dinner tomorrow night, busiest weekend of the year so far here socially 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I hope our cork wherers that had a power cut got the dinner made first!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

I had to do a double-take when I saw that pop up on my news feeds. I mean granted, these things happen, but still. Lets hope it was just someone who tripped over the wrong cable.

Just about to turn in here. Just finished putting the last touches on a blog post about my recent hospitalisation. I mean, why not write something positive about healthcare in Ireland for a change?

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Sleep well Thomil and all the ailing wherers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Not quite sleeping here after all. Running a backup of some of my photos and want to wait for that to finish before I hit the sheets...

Bad decision to start that this late in the day, but hey...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Weekend to rest hopefully

Back on and just settling down to watch Gogglebox...feel like I've left down the sisterhood here, just showered and may have shaved my legs ☺️☺️ , also applied fake tan, I'm a traitor.

• Advertisement

You're no traitor 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Phew...I kinda felt bad.😁

That is a great gif! Are any of you watching Bake Off?

No, I only see bits of it on Gogglebox, what's gone wrong?

Er, nothing i think? Just wondering if anyone was watching

I’ve been watching it Grem, they seem like a nice bunch

They are, also no idea who'll win out of it, no one is miles ahead

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I saw this today and thought...who the hell is looking in my window?!

To thine own self be true

I think there’s a few clear stronger bakers, but some of the challenges have been closer to cooking than baking, so hard to know

• Advertisement

Duvet, are you on the pull or what? 😋

The thought of staying naked long enough to apply fake tan..🥶

I'm like a whale today, been grazing since I got up. Winter comfort snacking.

My arse will have it's own eircode if I don't cop on.

Ugh could i stop sweating now please??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I like my hair in this photo 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 14,060 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Baking soda in your friend for sinuses, clears them right out. Told to me by the theatre nurse after my sinoplasty

• Registered Users Posts: 14,060 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Are your sinuses blocked ?

Currently not fully, it changes a lot though.. Snot a conversation 🤣

@Autosport and what is Alfie dressing up as??

• Advertisement

Get in line behind me ladies. 😁

Just in the leaba it's fecking cold tonight, who needs a man when you have a dressing gown and hot water bottle. 🙄

Advertisement