Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It was the devil spawn thing i think!

Ara never mind the devil tis just a fabrication. 😁

I should really go to bed I suppose. You have an excuse for being up at this hour as you're working.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tomorrow the extra hour night

Aye but will us ould fogies on here be able for the extra hour?

Probably in bed yes 😆

I'll be at work trying to figure out mexican race times 🤣

• Advertisement

Listening to Fred again.. here. He's a genius.

He released Actual life 3 today and it's great but it's Actual life 1 that's still my favourite and what I'm listening to now. Such a talent.

Jaysis you're quick off the mark

Was chomping at the bit for that new release today as were loads of people around the world.

It's a long time since I've seen an artist explode so massively globally. Amazing artist. His recent boiler room set on YouTube hit over 7.5 million views in 2 months! He deserves every bit of success he gets. He's so good.

I've heard some of the music alright, must look it up later if i remember

Check out the album Actual life Grem. So good 👍

• Advertisement

I could clog up this thread talking about music all day... and night long 😆

Yeah you seem to have quiet a huge knowledge alright, i'm always impressed

Oh I say why thank you Grem 😁 I know you're a music head too hence the music chat 🙂

Always open to be pointed toward new things 😉

Yeah same as that. 🙂

Time for the leaba here.

Hope the rest of your shift flies. Chat to you later Grem 👍

Night night Bones 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Awake way too early, and listening to FRED, thanks. :):)

Time change here soon, more confusion, every single year a mate of mine asks me the time, it's unbelievable, she has a smartphone even!.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Good morning if you are still around. Been up for hours. connecting with BC Canada. My sleep pattern is destroyed but as I do not have to be anywhere anytime...

So QUIET out here when the wind stops... Not been off island for literally years now. Would love a day out but no car any more. Ah well.. we can dream...lol... There is you globe trotting and me islandbound...

One nearly done, no exposure to one particular arsehole until Monday night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hope your bus comes quickly and you sleep a bit today Grem.

I'm trying to convince myself to get up and remind myself why an 830 hair appointment seemed like a good idea! Get it done, will have rest of weekend to myself … but it’s dark and raining…someone shoot me a coffee stat! 😂

On the coffee, up shortly, bring your umbrella I think.

Thanks Grem! I'm up 😀

Nice one, bright eyed and bushy haired 😂

😂 I was going to say something about not wanting to miss my morning bj but thought it might be a bit early for smut 😂

Hah nicely played 😉 it's also too early to mention how terribly drowned I am....

Filthy crayturs! 😆

Looking forward to the extra hour tonight. Any sort of elongation of the weekend is a win.

• Advertisement

My hour for free night 😡

Advertisement