Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Evening all. That's some vicious wind and rain out there.

@thomil are you still thinking of doing the Hurtigruten trip?

@Gremlinertia sliding tea and toast if that helps

Lovely dapper cats in here. Love that picture of Alfie @Autosport. We could do a calendar of all the lovely cats and dogs in here..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@Elyvande ooh yes please and thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

He's usually flaked out during the day. At night he's in and out.

He wants to go out, but when I open the door he can't understand how **** it is outside. He's lucky he doesn't have to hunt for his dinner.

Really this is the wettest it's been for a long time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

He can't be out getting those pristine foots dirty 🤣

He cleans a lot worse than his feet.

🤣🤣🤣

But, it's incredible how clean they keep themselves.

He's short hair so no fur balls for him. Also, he's been neutered, so, no balls either. 😃

Maybe that's the trick. He'd be out getting into all sorts of trouble otherwise.

• Advertisement

So we call him Tm because he has no o's ??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Deskside, now with my private laptop. Christ on a bike, it's gotten cold outside 🥶 But at least that means its coffee & stroopwaffel time again 😋

@Elyvande It's still on my list, but between the fact that I had to burn a lot of PTO because of my medical issues and that my company share price imploded last week, taking out 50% of my savings, I'll have to push that off a while longer. There are some good prices available on the website at the moment though, especially if you don't mind travelling on an older ship, like Vesterålen.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

In bed, shattered, there has to be an easier way. 🙄 Also gave in a bought Tesco mince pies, I try not to because I'm the only one here that eats them, 3 gone and that's me using willpower, I'd have eaten the 6 of them. Bad Monday all round. 🙁

Yeah there's been better days that's for sure 😣

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I was a teenager before I realised there wasn't actually mince in mince pies 😳

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,046 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Yaaaaayyy.. I'm amongst fellow weirdos ✌

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

In my 30s here. Although I only found out about mince pies at 31, during my first Christmas here in Ireland 😉

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Me four 🙈😊

No wonder I don't like them!

The most expensive grocery shop of the year took place in out house sometime early october-ish iirc.. Ingredients for four cword cakes, four puddings and four pounds of mince. I'd say my first muscle training experience was trying to mix that stuff.

Eight hours then off for a few days.. Hope you all get a good rest wherers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Are you off next Saturday ? Great band in Roisin Dubh...check them out !!

Only four of those off a year currently, missed kerbdog too 🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 14,065 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting in the cold , sweating after a bowl of chilli I cooked yesterday. A day in the fridge does wonders for it. Now for 2nds 🤩🤩

• Advertisement

The whole spicy food eating experience thing just goes over my head 😂 yis are mad!

Ona totally seperate not apparently the full moon is called a beaver moon today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,065 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Spicy is nicey

reading the thread im more determined to give a kitten their ‘forever home’

Aww if you can you absolutely should, it's so rewarding even when you're mad at them for whatever new drama it's just wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,165 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It’s pretty much back to normal, have worked last 2 days without any painful issues. Now time to see what’s offered here for breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Awake. Picked up a cold on my little weekend jaunt to press my nose up against the Clare shales.

Not surprising given the weather conditions for a lot of the weekend.

Feeling very sorry for myself.

😿

P.S. Mincemeat (for mince pies et al) used to have mince in it. All the spices would help to preserve the meat, then all the other ingredients were there to moderate the taste of the spices.

The clock appears to be going tock tick here..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Never let a clock tell you what you've got time for, it only goes around, goes around, goes around...

Woke to pee and made the mistake of looking at WhatsApp and one of the women staying here had messaged saying she has a mouse in her room. Now I will never sleep again.

Ah sh1te, last thing ya need, hopefully varmint will be despatched with fairly rapid.

Good on you.

It's great for their physical and mental health.

Hope they enjoying it.

• Advertisement

Tae, toast and netflix until psych app. Decide when to fit the crying in later.

Advertisement