Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Early finish. Fire lit. Making a chicken dinner for the girls. I'm having steak and chips later. Might have a midweek beer for the craic!

And collecting a ceramic fan heater tomorrow for the tech desk. Cheers for the tip poochie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's not too early for bed is it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Stab in the dark netflix attempt, True Story, might have landed on a good one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Have a great break Duvet! Hope you are somewhere warm.

Enjoy the heat at the tech desk G!

I'm home after a trek to work off site today. Nice thing was being able to finish early and call in to say hi to my folks on the way home. Reheated chilli for dinner, then Masterchef.

Opening a beer before dinner. Watching RTE's Saipan doc. 20 feckin years ago! I was dating Mrs G about 9 months! Oh to be back there!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa, TV on, chilled out and will hit the shower shortly before I get to bed.

Another day at the coalface tomorrow, but it IS Thursday so the weekend is in sight! 😁🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

@thomil and @[Deleted User] I’m looking at you 😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Definitely coffee time then work. Gotta keep reminding myself that global weather change is real, off to battle with some massive thunderstorms over the desert. If this keeps up, this place will be as green as Ireland, who knows they might even get their first river :)

• Advertisement

There's no denying it alright, wonder if there's much dormant seeds in a desert..

For the first time ever my blood pressure was high so I'm getting a poxy 24 hour monitor soon..

Hopefully it was just a blip, Grem.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

What gives you the idea that I’m obsessed with coffee? 🤔

Deskside here after my weekly hospital trip earlier today. Brain’s all over the place if I’m honest, guess the early start together with the lovely weather down here this morning really scrambled my neurons today. I did manage to get there and back without getting caught in the rain though 😁

Hope that it’s only a temporary thing, Grem. Had a similar scare a few weeks before I went to hospital, but once I was admitted, everything went back to normal, at least for someone of my size…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

On a packed, stuffy bus on the way home from work, stuck in abysmal traffic in the rain. ☹️

Five minutes to my stop...

Strangely enough the desert goes green in the winter with cooler temperatures and water.

unfortunately with severe rain things end up like this.

Not my picture as I avoided that city today.

And if you happened to be in the air

Not mine 😂

Got some wild downpour here, street drains overwhelmed, luckily I've made it home so wet clothes are away..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Been in bed most of the day with a sick tummy. Just had some toast but really want to go down for dinner. One of the house mates is American and a chef and they are preparing a Thanksgiving feast. I can smell it and in between bouts of felling am gonna boke, am craving real food. 😭

Sad news here. Our cat, "El Cato" is on her poor way out. After an operation in June from a money grabbing wanker of a vet, a caring vet has brought some reality to the situation. Ms G is totally devastated and if she could get at the original vet wanker that saw a money train at the cats expense she would kick his nuts into his throat. He would deserve it.

She got a steroid injection so that Ms G could prepare herself for her inevitable fate in two weeks. She's very poorly and Ms G is so upset. They are snuggled in together in bed with a hot water bottle and some cat TV. My heart is breaking and angry at **** that simply want to suck money out of you at the expense of your caring nature, Luckily there are lots of vets out there who still care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

(((HUGS)))) Can barely see for tears. Been down that road far too many times as we all have .. One very recent.... prayers...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahh jesus my heart is broken reading that 😞 really sorry to hear G.

Thinking of you and all the G family..

Really sorry to hear that, Grandeeod. 😥😕 Losing a beloved family pet is always hard.

Thinking of you and poor Ms G at this time.

It’s so sad to see Vets seeking money over care, sorry to hear this MrG.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

As a cat mam myself, I'm sorry to hear this.

Hope she'll pass away peacefully.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Can someone please change the thread title?

It's giving me Covid PTSD 😆

To thine own self be true

Are we all ready for the toy show?

And some bad news, Santa was killed by werewolves. 😪😭

• Advertisement

Advertisement