Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

These days I'd rather hide than go out especially of a saturday night

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm having a nostalgic giggle here, thanks!

Erection section, oh my god, Leggy you're a scream 😆

"Will you shift my friend?" were the famous last words.

I had a boyfriend (my first heart break after he dumped me when going off to college 😔) he used be into metal music. We'd be in the disco all romantic and he'd hear the opening bars to some ear splitting tune and would run up in front of the stage to mosh 😆

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Would love a curry.

Someone said curry earlier.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the sofa with the headphones on, listening to High and Dry by Radiohead. Scoffing mince pies. 😁 🥧

Had a real do nothing day today, well deserved. Lounged around the place and decided to leave the tree erection until tomorrow. In manana mode and not a bit ashamed of it! 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Hopefully going to bed, but kinda hating my self after watching‘pretty woman’ the whole way through. Plus knowing the Roxette and Air Supply songs at the end !!! Night night 😩

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@JupiterKid spot on, rest is as important as any activity

@cj maxx oh don't worry, they are part of my cheestastic playlist too!

@cj maxx you are now dead to me!.

• Advertisement

Think it's going to be a stunning morning but layers would be the recommendation of wardrobe

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sunny Sunday morning, snuggled up in bed , warm and cozy, breakfast in bed too . What more could you ask for?!

No , not me , the munchkin ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Baltic here ...we've had hail n all.....though sky looks like it is clearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,045 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lashing rain and cold here. I was organised this week so all I have to do today is a week's worth of ironing.

Lashing rain, had to drive little miss bowser world to a shopping center miles away for a birthday party. Have a few hours to kill now. Need to buy some clothes as mine are washed out rags at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It was lovely here this morning, sunny , bright and cold 🥶 then the rain arrived, which turned sleety then . Now it's just miserable, rainy and cold .

Having a 3 euro Tesco coffee and KitKat deal. And consuming it in some other coffee shop 😂 cause there is nowhere else to sit and it's my pathetic 2 fingers at the system. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

getting the heals of my shoes fixed the traditional way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Enjoying a relaxing stroll around the shopping centre near where am staying. It's 18° and sunny, there's a big Primark and am happy mooching about on my last full day here.

A friend arrives tonight and then I head back to Madrid tomorrow for my last night in Spain before back to cold, wet, miserable Monaghan. Can you tell am excited? Sigh.

At least my eldest will be around and my youngest, my sibs and my niece arrive back in 2 weeks then Christmas can truly commence. That cheers me up a little. Just wish was staying here another week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

• Advertisement

Going off boards for a while.

Back later for Christmas 🐹

Read only internet for me for a while and no more doom scrolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Mind yourself Bowser. See you at Christmas, I hope.

Time to get going. Hope everyone is doing ok today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Its been a long day 😴

Watching the World Cup with a beer. After un-muting the tv after that anthem 🤓

Thankfully haven't been stuck watching any of it.. Tunes a go go

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pretty comfy here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ms G wearing a Lidl something we picked up today.😁

Have to love the lidl clothing line, i'd nearly get the runners

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,953 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I was doing some clothing colour combinations today:

Advertisement