Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On my work days i've been getting a relatively good handle on remaining in bed to rest but my days off are chaos for sleep!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Still up and awake, but pretty flaked here on the sofa at the decadent hour of 4.13am, listening to Travis on my iPad. 😊🎸🎼🎻🎸🎧

Had a great evening over in a friend’s place for a Christmas soirée. It was great to see the Gaire crowd after Covid and the site getting shut down in 2020/21.

We may all be middle aged now, but still young at heart! 💕❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah Gaire, i remember the days, i was more a queerid poster fado fado

Tis slippy out. Stay home or stay safe if you have to move..

G the coffee/tea and toast are up..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Just up. Definitely stay off coffee if you're having trouble sleeping. Alcohol will wreck your sleep too. But sometimes we need alcohol. 😃

Having porridge, yougurt, tea , toast ... for breakfast.

Raining here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Early this morning I got bumped from Cork to Waterford. In the city now. Breakie time.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Looking out at the sunshine and it’s a nice mild 10 degrees ☺️

Good to hear you’re all surviving the weather 👍

Off to do some sight seeing 🛒

Posh transport Auto, mind your bum-bum in that trolley 🤣

Ended not going as it started lashing rain here 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 17,041 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I hope you're enjoying your travels. 🙂

Another day, another freezing fog.

• Advertisement

Ugh trying to play safest bus roulette to avoid too much cold exposure, rough this evening. Mind you and yours wherers 😉

Cold night to be out and about.

Will send Super Warm Cat (tm) your way to warm you up @Gremlinertia

He's currently under the down sleeping bag and is about 60 degrees Celsius 😂

The fog is down here again, spooky looking town

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch...watching Notting Hill....great film....

Deskside, effort to get in but made it on time.. Now to check a bunch of crap in the cold, tae awaits me i hope ❄️

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lazy day here, vegged on the sofa watching one of the new Star Trek films on the telly.

Plan to write and post off my second batch of Xmas cards shortly. 🎄🎅🎄

Heavy week ahead workload wise so a touch of the Glenroes this evening but not too bad.

You'd miss Duvet on Sunday evenings. 😕☹

I hope she had her bj yesterday and has a glass of wine in her hand now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

• Advertisement

I am doing the positive thinking thing that Duvet will be back, was probably holding out on us with those bj appointments 😉

Probably swamped with BJ’s and what nots 😂😂🤶

Miss her shenanigans 🥲

Oh i know, Duvet and Alfie ran away together!.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I miss Duvet too. She is so positive.

Love her attitude to life.

To thine own self be true

The feckin fog is down here again, reminds me very strongly of a Stephen King novel because of the eerie silence

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Felt like I’m running on absolute empty last month or so…and it’s been materialising itself even more this week where I’ve been beyond fatigued. At a time I really can’t afford to be.

the upshot is I needs a holiday and will be booking this week, to disappear in late February…Hopefully we get to go before the arrival of the next apocalypse virus or Argentinian hemorrhagic fever, World War 3, invasion of some six eyed intergalactic blood drinking ghoul species, or Termonfeckin declaring itself as the new capital and the Termonfeckians repossessing the airport to provide it as new super zoo, with animals working there instead of humans.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You don't need a coat! lol....

I am wrapped in multiple layers, all but mummified.. But the sheer beauty...All the photos are at the big gate near my door . And the deep snow-peace.

Blessed with excellent supply lines and a good neighbour. As the oldest resident now I am looked after.

Oh I have new cats soon arriving too. Santa has too many.

Please take care...

Looooooooooong night, machinery complaining the whole time, a lump hammer and wd40 type of effort 🙄

• Advertisement

True

Advertisement