Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thank you xx

This is a nasty virus. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Hope you have some time off over Christmas, Poochie.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I sure do! Laptop closed now until 4th Jan. 🤗

I love time off at this time of the year as you don’t go back to a mountain of work building up while you were away.

Snap, me too.

I'm not a big Christmas person anyway but the rest this time of year and lots of Netflix is great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

1.5 hours trip into the city for Xmas party. And same back. Will leave early or I'll be goosed.

And to think I used to do this every day.

😜😜😜

Except we didn't have Xmas party every day ... just work 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Your signature.. " To thine own self be true.... thou canst not then be false to any man " it goes on and so true

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Well, the turkey is here... Not the one I was expecting but we will sort it! Was after a breast joint and they have sent a whole bird... Will dissect it tomorrow ...as I always used to.. Roooouuutine...

All else grand.. so that is me all sorted now... and so to bed. ....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I guess that I could build a snow person

Just back in my door, 24:15 after I left, now this time I’m turning my phone off 😂😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to work again, off tomorrow then in for another three. Fair to say I can barely tell me arse from me elbow at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Shake dog in Wellpark........God i feel sick after it......stay away from it.....nachos are drowning in some sort of plastic melted cheese......

Home next to light stove and chill....probably barf.

Post edited by gifted on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The plastic nuclear glowing cheese sauce and oreo shakes are the only reason to go there 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Im not joking....im on the bog already 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 oh sweet mercy...nuclear reaction occuring 😁😁😁😩

One fries, one shake, full until next day, for more grem life hacks subscribe to my newsletter 🤣

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting down to dinner in the Barrio Alto of beautiful Lisbon. 😊

We saw the stunning former royal palace of Queluz, just on the outskirts of the city. Weather is a muggy 18 C with mist and drizzle. Also took in the wonderful Belem Tower which dates to the 15th Century.

Off to Faro in the Algarve tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

Beautiful photos. Love Portugal, must visit Lisbon in the not too distant future.

That all looks wonderful

Burp

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

Hah i'm jealous. I wonder how it'd go if i brought a few G zero cans to work, tasty yokes.

Nevermind, just had me porridge, so much better, was starting to get cranky

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Advertisement

No, salt and milk is all that goes on my porridge

• Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Just finished watching Salem's Lot.

It freaked me out as a child but yeah it's pretty meh.

I think Buffy may have "borrowed" a few bits n pieces 😂🤣🤣

Panic

Thought I missed the last bus/train.

But I think there is one at 2

Merci beaucoup tax payer

Je suis tax payer

I don't want to start ary blasphemous rumours but I think that God has a sick sense of humour.

Someone is merry 😆

I can't understand what makes a man hate another man.

Pub playing an extended Depeche Mode trip.

Brilliant !!

REM now.

Ha ha

The best music ever.

What's the frequency Kenneth ?

Oh if only they played Lotus, no doubt someone would try and dance like the video!

• Advertisement

All is quiet on new years day ...

But it's just the 23rd of December 😜😜😜

Advertisement