Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Suppin that beer. You'd need it watching this. Not on YouTube. But the pilot is. Search the black stuff. Pilot was 1980. Series was 82.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

TV on silent here, spotify on phone connected to bluetooth speakers, great sound, mainly Fleetwood and Dire Straits but a few other favourites in the mix, half regretting not going out tonight but the effort....meeting my friends for brekkie tg, cabin fever setting in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

We were watching raiders too and as it's on every year you get immune to it. Until you look at your eldest whose eyes are out on stalks as Indy is crashing into skeleton after skeleton.....and you think maybe this isn't the most suitable thing on tv for them 😂🤣🤣

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Little Todd Terje here

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cleaning the kitchen for tomorrow and listening/ half watching the story of The Bee Gees rise to fame on Sky Arts. Easy listening.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Mam you should be on a holiday from cleaning

Lol 😂 Grem , I can be as lazy as fcuk by times tbh ! Then other times I just whizz around getting as much done in the shortest amount of time possible!

Tomorrow there will be ten adults and six children here 🙈🙈

I told them all to bring the kids wellie boots so they can go run around and play ball in the garden, let off a bit of energy.

And plastic bags for muddy boots and clothes too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Just watched Wolfwalkers.

Beautiful movie.

Good ould sean bean eh?. Watched a documentary he narrated recently

Oh exactly! Numbers have dropped by four adults and one child now who is ill . Somehow I think they'll all drop out now.

Eta,

On the plus side the house is clean 🤣

There really are so many nasty bugs about.

Ah that's it Grem , we can't escape them all .

We can get our very own disco going in here. You know it makes sense! 😆

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Someone from the Christmas party yesterday has covid today. So it'll be interesting what happens next. PITA

Sending best wishes to you and grumpy @Sardonicat that's very tough.

Ah a good old fashione chair dance, since everyone is too full to get up 😅

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebjXsc0UjdQ

Grrrroovy Grem. This is my contribution to keep the vibe going...... slow sets to come later 😆

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Watching goodfellas it’s on bbc2 and having a few tubes. Rest, relaxation and Guinness what more do you need.

Such a great movie 👌

Nice track Bones. Is it too soon for more tea?

There can never be enough tae drank Grem I reckon. Love those cups sometimes that are like the perfect cup of tea and feel as thirst quenching as your first cup of tea after crawling out of the Sahara parched 😆

Took your advice and brewed up, lovely

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled out here on my hotel bed, was out and about in the locality today after a very late lie in, followed by a swim in the hotel pool as the sun began to set over Faro.

OH has come down with a tummy bug so he's taking it very easy. Planning on seeing some sights in the Western Algarve tomorrow.

Night all! 😴 🛏

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sardonicat, thinking of you and your dad tonight. There's no Christmas break when you're doing your job.

I'm only coming right today after 6 days of the flu. Still a bit breathless but that flattened feeling is gone.

Duvet, what happened to the party animal you had become in December? Go for a liquid breakfast tomorrow I say 😋

I'm not able for your disco, Grem and Bones. I'm not well up enough on music to even suggest a tune 😁

To thine own self be true

You can chill out, we've got the tunes covered

Trying to draw Duvet out with this one! 😁 In memory of Christine McVie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Can we just go straight to the slow set, I'm abed 😁, throw on an auld knee trembler Grem.

Advertisement