Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

So sorry for your loss Sardi, no more suffering for him, mind yourself, thinking of you. x

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

May your Father Rest In Peace Sardonicat. Look after yourself over the coming days and draw comfort and strength from those close to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Words are hard to find, just know that I’m thinking of you and hoping you can grieve in your own way and at your own pace.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sincere condolences of the loss of your dear father, Sardi.

Make sure to take some time to be nice to yourself over the coming days amidst all the bustle of family, friends and funeral matters.

May he Rest In Peace. 🙏🕊

• Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

May he rest in peace Sardi. He was blessed with a wonderful daughter.

You take care of yourself now.

Hugs xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sardi. Peace to your dad now. I'm glad he slipped away in his sleep, he obviously didn't suffer.

We'll be all thinking of you and sending strength your way.

Rest and eat when you can xx

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

My thoughts are with you Sardi. X.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Losing a father at any age is traumatic. You have been an exceptional daughter and I hope you will find consolation in knowing his last years were the best he could have had, all thanks to you.

Give yourself time to mourn him once the next days of wake and funeral are done.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sardi, my heartfelt condolences on Grumpy's passing. You've been a champion for him every step of the way. I hope you take all the time you need for you now. As always*boobly hugs* are yours xx

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Aw Sardi, I am sorry for your loss. X

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Greetings from Malaysia. I arrived at about 5pm local time (10 am your time) having left Monaghan on a bus at 12.20 on Sat.

Met me friend that am sharing a place with for dinner in my favourite Indian and came to the apartment. My friend from Cork who is married to a Malaysia woman messaged telling me to get my ass to the pub. So I did.

A few pints and cocktails later sure am grand. Who needs sleep?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Enjoy.

I'm not one bit jealous..Feck the jetlag !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

So Sorry to hear that Sardi..

A really tough time for you, but I know you will get through it..

You are proud of your Dad and I'm quite sure he is very proud of you !!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry for you loss Sardi,look after yourself x

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Oh we have no rabbits! Because the soil is only a few inches deep atop rocks so they cannot burrow.. Hares nest... If only we were as adaptable as that....

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

My condolences Sardi, may he rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

So sorry to read this Sardi. May he rest in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Life is hard and in your face. There are always scary times around every corner. What's difficult for you is easier for others. That can work the other way too. Problems are very personal. Loss, illness, financial, the past. The list goes on. I'm no guru. Just an ordinary bloke that has dabbled in bad times and realizes that they can creep up on everybody. My message is very simple. Do what you can to stay strong for yourself first and others afterwards. Not easy, but essential. We are all unique.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Sardi so very sorry for your loss, you have been an exceptional daughter and carer for your father ❤️❤️❤️ Make sure to look after yourself now and we are always here for you ❤️❤️

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's monday mudder fukkers, only two nights of work left

Days off or new job???

New job(s) still in the fog. All the waiting. 🙄

Days off will do.. Cook something nice etc. It's fierce foggy here, how are ye?.

Very foggy here also but no cold thankfully. Bank holiday in 2 weeks, something to look forward to.

I’m good thanks, getting myself ready for work tomorrow 🥲😂😂 The waiting is a killer alright

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting watching an old the chase . Eyes are tired and tablets took but not ready to sleep yet.

That bank holiday is for me!! 🤣

Bridget?😁

Will you be on days or nights if you change jobs?

The month of me birthday!.

Majority nights

• Advertisement

Good night all 😴🥱

Advertisement