Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

We never use the luxury stuff. It's ridiculously overkill for the task at hand. 🥴 Somehow it crept into the shopping trolley.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,077 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Cat alarm clock. You'd swear he was never fed with the noise he makes. He's been fed and gone out and back in again.

Me ... Half asleep here. Need to get out for a walk to clear my head.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

weekend should really have three days.. 2 days and all chores it's a joke.. 😥

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I still have one part tin of Roses AND two more full ones of Roses adn Celebrations.. bought then they were on offer but been too sick to eat chocolate for weeks. Out of meds and too worn out to organise more. Just..... aaaarrgghhh even the thought of chocolate or much of any food.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Ransacking the drawer for ANY kind of pain killers/anti vomiting meds to no avail ... Saying adios! Sick as in thowing up ...... will be at lest Tuesday before I can get anyithing sent here. Bad planning on my part but have been well for a long time and got too relaxed

Closing down.. Blessings and peace

Post edited by Graces7 on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just food and sport here today and some ironing too. Gonna crack open a beer for an early few. Ms G's school uniform. Back to the airport for lunchtime tomorrow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Work trundle here, bringing Mrs G shopping Wednesday for me sins, I will be a human clothes hangar for a few hours.

All settled in my gaff. Winding down. Watching In the name of the father. Looking forward to a lamb shank dinner and....yes you guessed it...the leaba!

• Advertisement

I made lamb shanks for dinner a few months back but i was unfortunately very ill the next night, unrelated, so i haven't been able to look at lamb since 🙄

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Out for dinner with my OH this evening.

He has his stent procedure tomorrow afternoon and I'm a bit anxious TBH but he seems fine about it.

Have a good rest of Sunday evening, guys. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Not much going on here today. Cooked myself a "proper" dinner and prepped another in the slow cooker- enough for tomorrow and another meal. Lately, my diet has been atrocious. While Grumpy got the fresh ingredients in his blended casseroles and steamed veg and stewed fruit, I was subsisting on ready meals. Now I have the time I'm making sure I get fresh ingredients, plenty of the veg I like and meat from a butchers only. I'm already feeling better for it after just a few days of improved diet. Going to invest in a pair if runners, too. I love walking and know from past experience long walks are great when going through the grieving process . Then, all I need is the motivation. Will be hard going for a walk without Grumpy the first time.

Howya Sardi *boobly hugs* glad to hear youre eating well, it really does help the body so much..

In the lovely bed. Exhausted after a draining day so looking forward to some much needed zzzzz

Enjoy Bones

@JupiterKid i'll be thinking of your OH tomorrow, hope all goes well..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

@cj maxx did you sort out your stew conundrum?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Thinking of you JK ♥️

Sardi big booby hugs for you 🤗🤗🤗

Yeah , finally got the laid off . It was a big tub that I thought would do two days, but devoured it in one. I need to make one of my own now.

• Advertisement

After a tray of potato croquettes. And want more. Heading to bed now, I hope to sleep after eating though getting up in the afternoon isn’t great for that. Other than that od-ing on Comedy Central .

I'm eating an orange, had a 'spot check' from a manager a few minutes ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, my body clock has a great habit of waking before my alarm, so I’m in sync for the day. Off to enjoy the blue skies.

I would love a decent coffee myself right now but only bewleys catering tin instant available 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

And did your spots pass muster? :D

My arthritis decided to wake me up, and for some reason there are many birds tweeting and squawking right outside my window so I decided to get up.

I'll regret it later, I have a busy day planned, but that's a problem for Future Me.

Passes muster every time *smugface

Another of the pain brigade eh?.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Yes, conscripted unwillingly.

I'm reminded of Groucho Marx's quote: “I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

I hear ya, twenty years aboard the creaky injury train meself.. Mornings like these hurt the joints

Making my plan for today. No 1 is dr . Its beyond annoying now that I can't sleep at night and my sleep aids don't help. Also into the shop for socks which have mysteriously disappeared.. Drinking coffee now to stay awake as my luck would be to fall asleep at 11am. About 3/4 hours in the last 2 days and it's beginning to tell. !

• Advertisement

I saw that in a cinema in Cork city. If i had met an English person after it I would have went mad at them. If i can remember correctly I think I knew the projector operator and he was English.

Post edited by cj maxx on

Advertisement