Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

....Aren't they just for senior citizens in the nursing home? My granny used to devour them. :p

Pfffft...

Just for PM

biggrin.png

Can anyone find the 'Seven Pieces of Heaven' ad ?

A couple more :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-p8mIE1gfg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4F_ZKkzEx8

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Squeezing in motogp before work, painkillers should kick in just in time for main race

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭thomil

Congrats on the first hatched dragon, Grem :)

Homeside after some drone flying and a relaxing 10km walk in the park. You know you've overdone it with the walking when the first thing you see when you get back is a letter from a solicitor representing your feet :pac:

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,191 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

They're delicious and only 1.50 for 3 in Dealz, I had to stop buying them so often because I couldn't stop eating them, I'm also thinking of suing Tesco as I can't stop buying the 5 for 5e deals and the McDonnell's crisp deals, I might as well sue Dunnes also because my wine is down to 7e atm, people sue for less and I'm having no luck with the lotto lol.

Post of the Day Duvet! I'm also a Frys fan. :D

I'm having a few beers and staring at the tin of creme eggs, but resisting more for now. :eek: We went for a ramble in the local woods earlier and it was very quiet. Came home to a nice Turkey and Ham dinner. The old fashioned Easter grub. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not even started on the chocolate and I've a sore tum, weird. I shall persist all the same..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭thomil

Not even started on the chocolate and I've a sore tum, weird. I shall persist all the same..

Look at it this way. You'll still have chocolate when the rest of us have already devoured all of ours and are moping about that :D

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Get it in to ya Grem!! :D

I ate all my egg. Had to give the other 2 away to the childer in laws because shops ran out. Sake.

#greedyfrosty

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just back from a lovely long walk and I just can’t get enough of the beautiful views all around me :)

Hope you all got to enjoy Easter eggs today :)

Working nights advantage haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Tis a fine day to be wearing shorts :)

• Advertisement

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Tis a fine day to be wearing shorts :)

If it you on the bus behind me, put them away :pac:

THE LETTER OF THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Line of Duty. I missed it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

THE LETTER OF THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Line of Duty. I missed it :D

You're nicked ;) Oh hang on a minute, they use that saying in The Bill innit!

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    You're nicked ;) Oh hang on a minute, they use that saying in The Bill innit!

A'wight Guv!

A'wight Guv!

Mate!.

Mate!.

Yes Ma'am!

Yes Ma'am!

Are-NOTT

Are-NOTT

I am INTENT ON THE INTERCEPTION OF BENT COPPERS!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Night owl gal

back at my folk's house

I had forgotten about my easter egg so it will be opened tonight, yum:)

Am I alone in not having watched Line of duty :D

Enjoyed All creatures great and small :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Line of, er, What ?

No, you are not alone.

Is it really something that one watches ?

I had formed the idea that it was some class of computer game :o

Auto, love your pic. The country at its best :)

Used to be like that around here and then somebody decided it would be a good idea to replace it with estates of semiD houses at a mill a pop. Of course the new neighbours have the boreens awash with 2xx reg 4X4s :mad:

Autosport wrote: »
    Am I alone in not having watched Line of duty :D

Enjoyed All creatures great and small :)

Nope!

Meanwhile been catching up on All Creatures Great and Small Auto... Just finished the Tricki Woo episode ... Is Alfie identifying? :D Read these books a gazillion years ago on a west of Ireland summer holiday... Found them so charming, then and now :)

I've loved line of duty, i'll avoid spoilers as best i can on this season until i can watch it properly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,191 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm away to the leaba soon to watch Laurel and Hardy. All day today since early morning was fab. Lots of real simple stuff and of course Easter Eggs! I'm gonna try a creme egg from the tin Mrs G bought me with a glass of bainne. She's the best woman in my world. Love her to bits. She thinks of me when I least expect it. Enjoy your evening guys and I'll enjoy my little egg.:D

Enjoy G :)

Tunes deskside here..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Yes just watched Line of Duty, what a great series, really keeps you glued, still can't see how it will conclude and it's three out of six episodes in, sign of a good series. Anyway, what a great day that was, got a great walk in this morning at 8.30, home for a lovely cooked breakfast, back to bed for a little hour of a nap, back up to watch the great racing coverage on RTE, a little beer or two now to finish off the night.

https://www.daft.ie/for-sale/semi-detached-house-lammermoor-36-sandymount-avenue-ballsbridge-dublin-4/2309775

I said to himself that if we sell our house and daddy's house and then get a small mortgage we could have that house!!

Turns out my maths are not so good :D

There is sooooo much minding in that house. Oh i'd cry. If there's a garage can i live in that please?.

https://www.daft.ie/for-sale/semi-detached-house-lammermoor-36-sandymount-avenue-ballsbridge-dublin-4/2309775

I said to himself that if we sell our house and daddy's house and then get a small mortgage we could have that house!!

You taking photos of my house again :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Nahh it's too much, who'd want all those big rooms, cost a fortune to heat it, better off with a small little cosy cottage come bungalow

Advertisement