Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Done until Tuesday TF...wine time.😁🥂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Nothing sunny about the real south east here today, we have been enshrouded in mist.

Having a Wispa and cup of tea, just back from meeting my friend for a bottle of wine. We normally do it on a Friday but couldn’t sync our dates so went for today. Feels a bit decadent in the middle of the week.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tae and relax here in as much as I can. Hope all here are well including the menagerie 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just one more day to work and then I’m off until Tuesday, must buy myself an Easter egg, Would love a Flake one 😊

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in front of the TV.

OH is in a low mood and has taken to bed for a few days. He's not completely happy about the bathroom refit. 😔

In other news, managed to grab the last of the good Easter eggs at the local Tesco for the weekend. 🐣 🗿😁 They will all be gone by Friday morning, as I'd found out to my horror before.

Half day working tomorrow and meeting some good pals for a cycle and Spring picnic in the Phoenix Park on Friday. 🚲 🌳🌳🌈

• Advertisement

• Power went out in the middle of service.. turns out we didn’t need electricity after all 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭thomil

Just made it into the office here. Still catching my breath as I hopped on one of the rental bikes down here for the first time since I was hospitalized. I'm definitely out of practice!!! 😪😬

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Survive the day is my motto today 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 6,867 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Someone had a wispa here yesterday ...

I just had a wispa Easter egg.

It's a bit early, but I didn't want to put the Easter bunny 🐇 under too much pressure on Sunday.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

Few more hours and I'm done with work until Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Meeting a good friend later for a cuppa and a chat 😊

The sun is shining, yaaay!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Washing machine drain pipe pushed itself out of the drain. Wasn't attached properly when replaced, that was not good for my back 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Here you go, picture of Roches Point for today.

Sea pic reminded me of this

Just lost it in work. Nothing major. But I'd have been better off staying quiet, not try to fix the issue at hand, and pretend it's grand.

Try and remain quiet until you finish.. Then scream exceedingly loudly (into a pillow)

Getting overwhelmed here myself, most annoying

I'm done ! Time to exhale !

Well fcuking done, I'm up to my proverbials with complications but trying to keep in mind that they don't all need immediate responses. With limited success 😔

Oh, not nice. I hope you are getting some time off over the next few days.

Back in tonight 🤣

• Advertisement

I was definitely a 2, 3, 5 and 6 today 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 13,162 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Aren't you nearly finished up? Keep that in your focus.

I've been there with sh1tty/stressful jobs. It's never worth it but we don't realise it in the storm.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Don't talk to me about stress. 🙄

Fantastic day down Wesht today, found a sun trap and got a bit sunburnt, can skip the vitamin D supplement for a day. It's just a different world down there, have to admit I went to a few auctioneer's and seriously thinking about a move, think I need a change of scenery.

Lovely, I love West Cork too. Glandore is my fave spot.

I was off today, went shopping , last of Christmas vouchers spent. Had a fab day from start to finish. Totally selfish me day 😇

• Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Runners for moi and of course clothes for the teen 😆

Help needed: I am doing Easter Sunday dinner for family. I am not blessed with culinary talents.

Ideas on how to do a "fancy" roast leg of lamb anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,880 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a programme on ch5 about the James Bolger? murder. I’m not sure if I can watch it through though

His mom set up a charity in later years. Shes a remarkable lady.

I remember her sayibg she hated him being referred to as Jamie in the media. He was always James to his loved ones.

Insensitive media.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,880 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I always kept that murder in my mind since a non-incident when my son was 3-ish . In a shopping centre ( it was Christmas / halloween ) and Tesco had stand up santas or something. He lost sight of me and ran down the stairs.

it was only 4/5 seconds, but the most terrifying moments of my life.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling in front of the TV, OH still bed bound but feeling a bit better today.

Finished work for Easter until next Tuesday at 3pm. Went swimming and then a good walk in the park.

Meeting friends for a picnic in the park tomorrow. 😊😎

In other news, the new James Webb Space Telescope has taken the sharpest view from Earth's vicinity of the planet Uranus...

Advertisement