Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Miami F1 weekend. Will be able to watch quali tonight and race tomorrow 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just back in after getting a few bits and the skies have opened and the heavy rain has arrived ☔☔☔

Coffee time ☕

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭apache

I just thought you lived in Ireland hence the confusion. Do you think he'll tolerate them?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Catching up on a month of gogglebox, need to get a bit of shopping and meal prep done later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Had to get out of the house. Too much **** to do there + Kids and dogs screaming and barking next door. Went for a dip in the sea and it was freezing. But I needed it to wake me up. Having a coffee now and hospital visit this evening.

• Advertisement

Edit ...

Thought I was on what's app when I was on boards.

😂😂😂

Tesco is carnage 🤣 an hour of sun and feck all ice cream or beer on the shelves

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

We got on two of them and went for a 2k walk. He didn't have any issues with them. Will let him get used to them and try 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,876 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

You’re lucky, up here in more northerly climes it pissed rain all day.

Don't worry, I'll be looking out at it tomorrow 😉

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,161 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Oh how the other half live 😄

We're running for cover from May showers and you have burning pavements 😲

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Really pleased that Alfie is home and eating, Auto. 💕👍

Out for dinner with my OH tonight. He was up early to watch the coronation on TV today, I slept on in bed. 🛌 😴 😁

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Going to Lidl for some pastries 😁 and milk.

Check on the apple turnovers will you please?. Tell me if there's still chunks of sugar on them or have they gone back to the nicer ones

Hmmm, did not go near them. Will check next time. Choc twist, porridge, pear, coffee outside ! Beautiful morning. Get it while it lasts !

King Charles this morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bammed out on the sofa like, watching the longest day, they don't make them like this anymore!

Doing SFA today. It's quiet here, everyone has gone out and the neighbours are quiet. So, all quiet on the eastern front. 😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Very lazy, do sweet FA day here too, overcast outdoors but mild too.

Will get dressed and out for a walk in the park with the OH a little later, right now lazing on the sofa in my dressing gown, on my iPad and chilling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭apache

Went for a walk this morning and ended up in Farmleigh house. Even caught a house tour. Really nice place. Lots of dogs around which is nice to see. Surprised at how popular it was. Got a lovely hot dog and walked home. Clocked up 23km today.

• Advertisement

Just renewed my annual medical for another year. So now time to settle down and watch the F1.

Bedtime. Watched initial laps of F1 but had to go for rest before up at 05:30

Lunchtime, the tomatoes are from our own garden. Got 100's of them if anyone wants any :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’ll pass thanks Smurf 👍

Coalface break

Hospital visit today.

Everything is electric green.

Saw a Jay.

Made my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭wildwillow

I’d love tomatoes while I wait for mine to grow. I’m sure they are tasty compared to what is available here at the moment.

Still in the hospital. Got the bus today to avoid parking stress and charges.

Absolutely roasting today. Thunder and lightning soon I'd say.

• Advertisement

We got up to 4 boots and he loves them.

Advertisement