Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I was oblivious too but a friend sent me a text and I went down a Google rabbit hole.

The last Late Late Show is shockingly bad. I'll never get these two hours back again.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nearly five hours done ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Not quite 😉 Those shots are from Penrose Dock, one of the new office blocks down near the train station. The top pic was literally taken just behind my desk, whilst the other shot was taken outside the ground floor cafe while waiting for a colleague to join me for lunch.

Just got back from the pub. Farewell drinks for a colleague who’s going to be leaving us. Great night with some absolutely crazy people 😁🤪😵‍💫🙃

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching sky crime. I mog out on these true crime stories

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling post-doobie after a very long and very hectic week work wise. All exam board deadlines for marked work done and dusted today. 😎👍👍💕

That was two solid weeks of marking work. Now I can finally get to enjoy the Summer weather this weekend! ☀️☀️🌈

@thomil - Cork was basking in 23C this afternoon, but only 19C here up in Dublin. 😁

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hectic night. All good.. Looking forward to me bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

@thomil that looked wonderful , nice to grab these moments, even at work!

@[Deleted User] i agree (with us being lucky to live here, not sure about the me being wise part although I have my moments 😂) especially this time of year when the hedgerows are full of hawthorn blossoms and there really are many shades of green.

I have a mad week next week, up in the big smoke for work, while trying to keep things moving on a big even we are organising for the end of June! So today is a bit of washing and packing and work, but meeting some pals for dinner and drinks later 🤗

but first… coffee! ☕️

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Still in bed with a cupan tae and a slice of sourdough toast 😉

Am I hungry or just thirsty 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Gorgeous morning here, just had a coffee, very little to do today, heading out later for a few hours, trying to get up and take the car for a wash before the queue gets crazy but the effort...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭4Ad

Beautiful morning in East Clare, sitting in my fathers green house, melting in here.

Off to the airport any minute now, heading to Edinburgh to run a few miles..Thats the plan anyway but the glutes are saying No !!

Enjoy the Sun everyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

Beautiful day. Headed to Bray early this morning. Had a trip to the Aquarium too.

I nipped into Kingdom of Sweets when in town because I felt nostalgic. Never again. The price of stuff in there. It's criminal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This was Dublin this afternoon, it was a high of 27 according to this.

Decided for some obscure reason to renovate an old iron bench.

While some professional painters were busy painting the exterior of my house.

Post edited by smurfjed on

Netflix, tae and waiting on lasagne to reheat, thank you Mrs G ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table...a bit in shock....middle chick has told us she's moving out this evening

Holy moly, that's very, very big. She's all ok like right?

Ah..it's only to the back garden...she'll be in for brekkie in the morning...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hah ya scutterin gobsheen you had me going.

Sorry Grem....🤣🤣🤣🤣..

Penalty is a delivery of fresh made sausage rolls in the morning.

• Advertisement

Watching boxing and this fight has completely turned around

It was absolutely fantastic here today, sunshine and just the right amount of clouds in order to not get sunburned to a crisp. Took the drone out to the regional park for some flying and a few photos. My feet are not impressed, but hey, it was worth it 😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling here at home watching some film on TV with the OH after lazing in the sun this afternoon in the Phoenix Park on this glorious day... 😎🌞🌞

....then it was off to nude swimming indoors at 7pm followed by a long drive with OH out to County Meath and Louth with a bite to eat from a chipper in Ardee.

My question of the day. Should flight attendants be allowed to chew gum as they are boarding passengers?

First time on a Ryanair B737-MAX, not impressed.

Customer facing roles, gum is a total no.. If anything I found it aggravated people when I was on the doors.

Sitting in a nice B787, just chatted to the Captain so take the cockpit jumpseat for takeoff.

Will bring Blue to the beach tomorrow or next day

I thought you were going to say you’ll bring Blue into the cockpit !!!!😬

I doubt Blue‘s landings would be much worse than some of the actual landings I’ve had with Ryanair, or indeed my last two landings with Lufthansa for that matter…

Couchside here, completely shattered. Gave my living room and kitchen a deep clean and now waiting for Asimov to finish doing his thing…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,383 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Trying to help an elderly relative decide what they will want to eat later in the week when we all go to the Asian restaurant with our extended family to celebrate an occasion …… they’ve become notoriously picky in their senior portion of their life… as to what they eat…..Asian isn’t their first choice or usually any choice really but doing this tonight might just save time, save the waiting staff from contemplating resigning or suicide from the myriad of questions about sauces, flavours, spices, and cooking techniques…. “ wonder if i could just get a chipper and sneak it in “ is one of their wry suggestions…… so after all that…beef chow mein for them… chicken pad Thai for me…. 😶‍🌫️😋 my “ just get what you had last time, you loved that ! “ might have been advice i proffered 20 minutes earlier in the conversation but… 😂

Advertisement