Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahahahaha jaysis haven't checked mine in a while, might look at Instagram too for the really out there brand ambassador stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Hey @cj maxx

Row, row, row your boat

Gently down the stream

Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily

Life is but a dream…

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gah, nothing interesting in my spam messages, just regular "hawt chix"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I remember a good time ago boards was spammed and users were getting spam emails.

Anyway I’m back out of bed because the stupid tablets to help me sleep aren’t working. Probably because I didn’t get up until late this morning . I may try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This is supposed to my last day off, but got so many calls to come to work, guess it’s my own fault as I shouldn’t have told my boss that i was in the country.

So super long day for me, and the weather up the coast is forecast to be crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Just had to chase pigeons out of my apartment for the third time today! What is it with these birds all of a sudden?

Edit: Well, technically, they chased themselves. I just walked into the living room, and they got the flock out of there...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Half listening to a goal setting zoom meeting for 2023 and my goal is to win the lotto. Not sure if it's a SMART goal.

Roll on the long weekend.

Awake too early for nightshift

Oh you are back on nights ?

Edit ... was thinking that Lionel Richie was playing on Sunday ... And

"Nightshift" was recorded in 1984 and became the Commodores' first hit after Lionel Richie's departure from the group."

So, he wasn't involved with that song 🤣

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

Yeah I float back and forth, tis grand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I think it's so important to have people around you that share your goals - I promise I'll buy you a pint when I win the Lotto!

🍺

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Work wrapped up for the week, off now into the park to bask in the glorious bank holiday sun. 😎🌞🌞

Hope you all have a lovely June Bank Holiday weekend! 😊👍👍

I am so done with work.

Time up.

... blah ... 😁

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In my kitchen, with a glass of Prosecco, celebrating the fact that all my housemates have moved out and I’m living alone for the first time in 14 years!

Have a great sunny June bank holiday weekend everyone ☀️☀️☀️

Great to have a proper Summer at last 🙌

Flat out like a lizard drinking and liking it still.

Sun splitting stones already

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In bed with with the weekly cupan tae and sourdough toast 😉

Ooh toast there's an idea

• Advertisement

Back on couch with toast 😋

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

🙌🙌😂😂

Oven pre-heating here for my breakfast croissants, coffee machine on stand-by 😋

Good morning, everyone!

Beautiful day.

Incredible!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Being this close to each other and so relaxed is progress!

Attention seeker, doesn't help that I brought him him a few KGS of prime wagyu beef as my trip yesterday got cancelled.

Does anyone want some organic tomatoes?

Gotta check if they are safe for dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee time ☕☕ So many people out and about early , making the most of the beautiful weather ☀️

Enjoy the weekend all you lovely Wherers 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

Went for a walk in the park this morning early with the doggo. Beautiful day!!!! Very busy with Bloom. Gorgeous weekend for it.

Was a lovely morning until doggo decided to roll in ****. Favourite hobby of hers.

• Advertisement

Had some feathered visitors again earlier today. What is it with these birds all of a sudden??

Advertisement