Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well they certainly do have the funny walks sorted 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Well. While that bird might not have ceased to be, it has at least ceased to be here. It’s flapped off to some other place…

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a bird feeder in a new spot near our bedroom on the outside corner, pigeons roost above it waiting for scraps, cooing ****

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Cold, cloudy, breezy here. Think it's supposed to clear up.

Nice over west

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Blue has decided that as the temperature has reached 40C, he is now a house dog, boots or no boots he has no interesting in leaving his air conditioned comfort.

I like this concept of the Jain religion ...

"From a young age, they were taught a profound respect for all living things, large and small"

I honestly think we've lost our souls/spirits/hearts/minds due to the way we treat other creatures. If we can't care for them or leave them in peace, how the hell can we look after ourselves or others.

Edit ...

Note to self: only consume stories about celebrity culture and products and services. Do not look behind the curtain. 😁😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Which of ye is modelling these?? 🤭🫣😂

Made me laugh out loud.

Must post that on the work "humour" channel ... except they wouldn't see the joke. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

This guy is turning into a smooth operator :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Can’t sleep so watching The Alpinist. It’s not as scary as Free Solo but scary all the same.

He's definitely the dog version of James Bond.

Jaysis but getting up in the morning 😳

Enough of work !

Need food.

Need water.

Need exercise.

My knee is aching badly, it's already dodgy but I don't recollect doing anything to it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Same here for some reason. Could be a change in weather coming...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Ahhh yes increase in chance of rain might do it

Getting chips and diet coke. The irony. 😁😁😁

Chips weren't great. Gave a load to the Rooks. They appreciated them.

Now, time to think about going back to work.

Funny day, cold, warm, sunny, cloudy, windy.

It's nearly Friday 😁

Salad and tae for lunch, there was egg and coleslaw involved so not that mad healthy but used some quinoa as filler

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I've never understood the derision directed at people who have a high fat and/or sugar 'something' and a diet drink.

Firstly, keep your damned sanctimonious opinions to yourself and let people enjoy things.

Secondly, I actually prefer the flavour of some diet drinks over their full sugar equivalents.

Thirdly, if I decide to have a blowout on some high calorie goody, surely opting for a diet drink is sensible, why would I want to pile on yet more calories if I can avoid it?

I hope your chips & coke hit the spot!

Yup.

I've got used to diet coke. The regular stuff tastes too sweet.

The chips were not great to be honest.

But it got me away from work and that's enough 👍

I like tea.

Thank you for listening to my Ted talk

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my sister's house minding my niece and nephew, it's nearly bedtime but we did some colouring earlier 😄

And built a cool tower 😎

😄

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Seems more productive than my afternoon Seph! I spent hours crafting a document only to have my boss edit it all 🤬 either I’ve suddenly become crap at my job, or their definition 'review and feedback' is different to mine!

and breathe! Anyway, did someone say tea 😂

Post edited by Poochie05 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Love those bricks, Seph. My children got hours of fun with them and now the grandchildren enjoy Dad’s toys.

Those are the memories that they will cherish when you’re old and cranky!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling here at home following a session in the pool at my local gym. Trying to get a late dinner sorted...

Rather cool out there today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Went out at 5pm..on coffee now..the spins.🙄😁🥂

Advertisement