Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@Autosport hope Alfie spoiled you for your big day!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

He bought me a scratch card with his pocket money and I won €5 🙌🙌🥳🥳

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Well for heaven's sake! Get him to tell us the Lotto numbers! 🤑

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....horsing into a bag of big size chocolate buttons and the dog giving me the eyes to get some...she did 😁😁😁

Now im stuffed 🐷🐷🐷🐷

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bowl of granola and tae here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Happiness

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Enjoy the Depeche Mode gig, Super! 😎👍👍🎸🎸

Saw them live at the Point in 2009 and it was a stellar show.

At home here, chilling watching the Glastonbury 2017 highlights on the TV. We were supposed to be going away for six days to Fermanagh today but OH has gone into a very bad low (he's bipolar) and we've had to stay put. 😔

This has happened before when were about to travel abroad and had to cancel at the last minute. His well-being is the most important thing.

Bit disappointed - but at least the weather is great. We'll get away soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Sorry to hear that. It's really tough on everyone.

The concert was great. Was blessed with the weather, the crowd, the location and the band. A day to remember.

Mrs G was thrilled with the gig, she's seen them a couple of times and says they were on form tonight

Aaaaaand home, little telly and finish the cleaning crap and bed

• Advertisement

Taking today off from work work.

Will do some home work and try to relax too.

Effing birds seem to be doing a clog dance on the roof 🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Is it pigeons by any chance? 🕊️ 😇

Deskside here, waiting for the weekend to start tomorrow!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

It feckin is, left the house to meet Mrs G thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on my balcony listening to someone playing a saxophone down by the main hotel pool. Rather relaxing :):)

Well, we DID make it up to the Castle Hume Court resort on the shores of Lower Lough Erne in beautiful balmy Fermanagh this evening. 😁👍👍

OH decided to push himself and get out of bed this morning and get packing. He felt that I deserved extra effort on his part given my May workload. 💕

We're up here on this much-needed break away for five days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Looks a great spot Jupiter. Fair play to your OH, not easy on him but he pushed himself for you. Hopefully the 5 days up there will be fabulous for both of ye 🙂🙂

Well done Mr Jupiter, so hard to push through. Hope it's a tonic for you both..

Yup, good result. Enjoy the break jk.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,012 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

Got the second permanent part of my crown put in earlier on. Glad to have it finished as i couldn't eat properly for around two weeks with the sensitivity. When the dentist was lining it up and it slipped out of her hands and nearly down my throat. So in the end i paid €900 to nearly choked to death. hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,012 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

To quote myself all the daytime quizzes are repeats

If my generation/culture were thought proper dental hygiene I'd have saved so much trouble, worry and expense at the dentist.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

Perched, watching Ireland getting beat. It's the new Eire 😂

Raining.

But we needed it.

There, I said it.

Need to goto bed.

But it's Friday.

My weekend was the concert on Wednesday 😁 I kind of had no energy left after Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I've waited up for thunder and lightning that obviously isn't going to happen. 🙄

Some rain here for short periods but my weather app promised a 100% chance of rain for 2 hours that didn't happen.

It's a sad state of affairs when your apps lie to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

It’s raining cats and dogs, thunder and lightning as well.

Bucketing down here in Lower Lough Erne about 7 miles north of Enniskillen. No thunder so far.... 🌧⛈️⚡️

Had a great day out and about with the OH in the Fermanagh sun - visiting stately and elegant Castle Coole house and gardens, followed by a drive around Upper Lough Erne.

Really enjoying our few days away - big drive into Donegal tomorrow. 🚗

• Advertisement

The rally is on in Donegal I think, that'll be a change of pace 😂

Advertisement