Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Blue is turning into a lazy dog, we had him walking our nightly 7km route, but now he just wants to go out, poop and go home, this is going to be a continuing and interesting learning curve.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Maybe it's too hot even then? Also check his shoes don't have stones etc in them.

Anxiety city here. Monday and all the responsibilities getting to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Just wrecked over here. Had a great weekend, and indeed a great previous week, between the harbor tour, dinners, pub nights and that parade/street carnival thingamajig that was on here in Cork yesterday afternoon, but boy am I ready for a boring week without much going on. I feel ya, Blue. I feel ya... 😴🛌

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Valid points, but he is doing this regardless of the time or day (temperature) and with or without the boots. Amazingly enough he has a great sense of direction as to where “home” is.

• Advertisement

Thunder and heavy rain here. Better charge my phone ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Work and never as disinterested in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

That's been due here the last couple of hours no sign.....I'm really hoping it comes as my hayfever is going mental.....I seriously want to scrape my face and scalp off I'm so itchy (you're welcome for the image)

I must get antihistamines, it's been years since it's been this bad.

The air is super clear here now. Only a few rumbles and then a few heavy downpours.

I am bored out of my head and tired. Work sucks. Can't focus.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Thunder claps and squally showers.

Not really enough to clear the air though.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I've been suffering recently, after a few years of remission.

It's miserable, isn't it? 🤧🤧

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

Supposed to forecast thunder and lightning this evening but no rain at all. I'm kinda hoping it rains as I want to check out a leak I have and see if it's been patched up correctly. It looks fine out though.

Can anyone show me in simple terms how to post an emoji? I can now post photos thanks to help here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Back to work, time to catch up with paperwork 🙄

I have this icon on my phone keyboard

😁🦊👍💪😀🤣😒☀️🦘

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭apache

Ah jaysis I was using the wrong keyboard. Don't mind me 🫣

Our evening 5km walk took 67 minutes, so he wasn’t too stubborn tonight. He is a big dog so really needs to burn off energy otherwise he is a handful in the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I picked up antihistamines, going to jump into the shower once kids go to bed to wash whatever pollen might be trapped in my hair off me.....it used to be during exam time it would explode but it's been a decade or two since then

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's dribbling from the sky here, not enough to change anything I pity anyone trying to wear rain gear out in it

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

Just came out of Lidl but as i went in the smell of the bakery section is heaven. It hits as you go right in the doors!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling here in our self-catering lodge here in Fermanagh. Home tomorrow so not looking forward to going back to work - but on the other hand, batteries have been recharged after these few days away.

Visited Beleek pottery today - and we did a big drive deep into Donegal yesterday with torrential rain and thunder en route.

Took some stunning snaps of Ben Bulbin across Donegal Bay (see above!)

Calling in to my uncle and aunt on our way back to Dublin tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Great photos as always Jupiter, reminds me I need to think of bringing the missus away

How is it I have to fill the fridge again? 🤬

Here is a laugh for you.

My mother asked me to sources a tallboy for her so I was emailing a shop to check stock.

Of course as usual I was distracted and multi tasking and realised I'd written toyboy instead of tallboy in the email 😆

Lucky I hadn't hit send yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

What Tallboy are you referring to? Not the below, I hope?

Tallboy (bomb) - Wikipedia

Deskside here, thunder has been rumbling outside for hours. The Cork storm shield hasn't collapsed, but it's certainly been weakened.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

I went out in shorts and t-shirt, logic being I'd be melted out of it with rain, nare a drop, glad for the wee suncream for me noggin

My God. Unbelievable awful animal cruelty story on BBC. I am truly shocked and sickened.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Maybe he might prefer swimming? Anything he likes that tired him out right?!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Up my end of the country. Hope you walked cuilcaigh and went to the marble arch caves.........

there's some lovely spots around there & great places to stay including some glass domes you can stay in watching the sky all night!

• Advertisement

Our walk tonight was down to 62 minutes with few serious stops. He was a street dog and we don’t know exactly how long that lasted so there might be some residual issues associated with that.

I believe that he has only seen the sea once and he wasn’t impressed :):)

Advertisement