Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is that Grem I see 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Unfortunately not. I heard that it was in the planning stages a while ago, but as of right now, you’ll get a contactless card when you sign up.

On the bus home (after cycling to the bus stop 😉🚲) Wish that guy in the back would zip it already. He’s definitely had a few already 🥴

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Alfie ya wee git! Hope you're minding Auto well..

Let’s go on a roadtrip 👍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Butter wouldn't melt 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Beautiful summer evening in Dublin and a beautiful concert in a beautiful venue. Kraftwerk are like electronic angels. Trinity college is perfect for an outdoor concert.

Only one of the original founders left, the guy on the left. And he's Ralf Hütter and he's 76 !

And the music still sounds futuristic and timeless 😁

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

Must have been amazing to see!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

He has such a sage look about him. Looks like he was here before 😇

To thine own self be true

Overtime done.. Phew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Waking up to a 4 day weekend after a huge work event I was organising went off successfully yesterday. VIPs came, people were happy. Thank feck that’s over! Treats all around today 🤗

Rounds of applause for you! Enjoy the well earned down time

Was surreal and right in the city centre. You could have heard it all from the bus stops on Nassau Street. Beautiful calm weather too which is essential for an outdoor concert like that.

On a downer now, but at least it's Friday.

Time for tea!

Finished work pour le weekend. Got loads done. Time to veg out.

I like the sound of treats around @Poochie05 😉🙌🙌

Up watching more Hannibal.. Tae and a wonderfully chewy cookie too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

One for everyone in the aud….. oops mightn’t be the right time 🤣😂

Friday night beverage or four then home again. It might be a touch cooler but no relief from the humidititties 🥵

Deloighra and excoira 👌😆

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Chilling with a beer and killing the 36 minutes till wordle , I’m such a junkie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Chilling here as well after one hell of a day. A purge at the office, my favourite colleague leaving for another team (well-deserved promotion!), and a mergence defrosting of my freezer to top it all off. Freezer just starting to cool down again, I hope I can drop in the stuff from the cooler bag in there soon.

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Hospital visit time. On the bus early. Best time. Flies in. Beautiful morning.

Beautiful sunny day here in the south east 🥰

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

My poor garden was delighted with yesterday’s rain and I wish we could get more, at night of course. Lovely fresh breeze today, easier to do some work.

Swan family, St. Stephen's Green. This is an animated gif. A photo doesn't capture the moment. Or I'm not going any closer to find out 😁

Sunshine and showery looking here. Taking the afternoon off. The house, garden, DIY stuff can wait.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Poolside, it’s a pleasant 43 degrees in the shade.

Having a pint en plein air with a friend.

14 quid for 2 pints

😳

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Advertisement