Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

At the cinema waiting for Oppenheimer. But I think I'm too close to the screen. But better than the Glenroes..😊

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Let us know what you think of it, I'm trying to convince someone to go with me but they all want to see Barbie.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

That sounds like a match made in hell 😆😆

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I want to see both movies, my sister actually did today.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m going to see Barbie movie tomorrow night ✔️

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I can’t sleep so putting on a chicken kiev

Had bangers, mash, onions and broccoli a while ago. Expecting excellent arse trumpets soon

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Didn’t sleep too well last night with the cramps, pain and loo visits. 🚽 🤕

Slept like a log (badly needed) for most of today though, but got up at 8pm and can’t get off to bed now! On the sofa watching a recording of Star Trek Next Generation with a doobie in hand. 🛋👍 Zero Glenroes here.

No way would I go to see the new Barbie film...and I’m a gay man. 😁 My FB feed is full of Barbie film posts!!

I’m after a chicken kiev , which I thought would help me sleep. All it’s done is make me hungrier

• Advertisement

I quite like the idea of the Barbie movie but not cinema probably, I like the darker elements I seem to be hearing about

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time, getting dressed for the movies, 10am showing of Oppenheimer in IMAX. Gotta bring a blanket for the OH as the air conditioning is too cold.

Ah gway, oldest trick in the book, a blanket for the cold!. Hah!

I jest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Hotel room.....chicks starting to stir and have to go down for breakfast.....toast and water for me...been on the throne all night ......

Watching F1 then off to bed.

Oppenheimer is an excellent movie. Cillian Murphy keeps the whole show on the road for 3 hours. He's brilliant in it. Found the dialogue hard to discern at times. A lot going on. Maybe too much courtroom stuff. Probably the most profound moment in human history. I think it gets that across so well.

Post edited by SuperBowserWorld on

The Sun is out !

Get it while you can !

Hmmm

... and it's gone.

Still sorta sunny here, having an adult beverage with Mrs G

Come on Barbie let’s go party!!! 🎉🎉🥳🥳

• Advertisement

At the end of the movie, the OH exclaimed, “thank god”, guess that 3 hours of American history was too much for her.

‘For me, I went down the wiki rabbit hole to read what happened in real life. In a strange way I somehow equate the Mc Carthy era with the present woke era.

Post edited by smurfjed on

This is prime time for the Barbie Girl song to be re-released.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Nooooo....please no!! 👎👎

I hated that song first time around and don't want to be aurally assaulted again! ☹️😁

Heading off to do a grocery shop with the OH shortly - exciting stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

OH started asking me during the movie why the onscreen flags had 50 stars in 1945, I love the way her brain works :)

It was a classic film, not a children’s film at all and not what a lot of people think it’s going to be like. And Ryan Gosling shirtless 🙌🙌🙌

Watching ‘ when sharks attack’ . Knowing that there’s a poster here , who’s a sea swimmer , in North America . I didn’t know there were so many attacks in the med . ( coast of Egypt )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Wide awake that’s sleep finished for the night.

• Advertisement

Advertisement