Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Same here, just had a coffee, it will be a different story tomorrow morning when my alarm goes off.🙄😁☕

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’ll be on my way to work this time tomorrow morning 🫣🫣

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I keep randomly smelling flowers, very confusing

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Way too early, my first alarm is for 7am and I struggle .☺️

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm not looking forward to getting up in the morning in winter when that comes around

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Awake too early for a Bank Holiday here too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting on a balcony, drinking coffee, overlooking lake Victoria.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Getting the steps in 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Not long out of bed . That’s the worst thing about taking tablets for sleep. They work too well

• Advertisement

Off to work for some of that juicy overtime

I've already had chocolate and crisps, bold..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

Met this cute little chap today,

His task was to check to check if anyone had planted any bombs around us.

Watching a quite disturbing programme on Paramount. Its an American version of the Fritzel case I think.

the girl in the basement

Post edited by cj maxx on

If you plant a bomb do you grow grenades?.

I can’t wait for for colder weather. It helps strengthen my leg . Which means I sometimes chance walking by myself

The temperatures won't bother me, the 05:00 hauling ass out of bed will be a problem

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Suitcase packed for my 3 day trip over to Holland to stay with my big sis and her family outside Amsterdam. ✈️

Was last over in November and really looking forward to seeing her. 💕

Early evening flight from Dublin airport to Schiphol tomorrow so don't have to rush too much tomorrow morning. 👍👍

Don't forget to bring us back a stick of rock 😂

• Advertisement

Lying awake in bed . Tabs taken at 12 but no sleep yet 😡

I remember a few years ago id be awak all night , only to get tired at the time to get up for work . I thought that the tablets would help, but no . It means that if i fall asleep by ,say 5am , I won’t waken till afternoon , and so on . Back to the DR for stronger stuff

Do you need to keep a particular schedule?. I only set alarms for two days, the rest I can manage without

No I rarely set alarms . Woke up at 8.45 . After about 4 hours sleep .

and now 3 hours later I’m thinking of going back to bed

Post edited by cj maxx on

Finally found a hotel bed that I didn’t want to get out of, thank you Marriott :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Can you send that bed over here, smurfjed? I need a new mattress but don't want to wake the sleeping tiger, i.e. landlord...

Deskside here at work. Will likely have to return my new work laptop as I can't run some crucial reports on it. The joys of getting a Mac in a Windows company, I suppose...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting here at the boarding gate in Dublin Airport, waiting for my flight to Amsterdam to be called. ✈️

Looking forward to seeing my sis later! 💕🧡👍👍

Creeping crawling pain in my back 😭

• Advertisement

I’m after watching WWII the apocalypse . 50 million people died in it . Yet during Britains 40 years in India , the excess death toll ranges from a conservative 100 million to 165 million, in 40 years. I’ve read articles where it has said Britains Raj and the so called Famine in Ireland was the template Hitler used in Europe

Advertisement