Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Overtime tonight, I'm a long way from a trip to Japan!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Stubbornly ignoring the budget craic. Not able for the BS 🤬

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

I get ya, a whole lot of hullabaloo about nothing.

Homeside here, with a bloody headache. Must be the change in the weather...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

Headache too weirdly, don't usually have them..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

About to serve up a very late dinner (chicken supreme with potato gratin and broccoli) after a very long day....and a long week - work wise.

OH has been in a low but got up to have dinner and watch some TV with yours truly. 💕😁 🍽

Freezing cold tonight....have the gas on.

Post edited by JupiterKid on

Cuppa and a penguin.. Cold enough out, Mrs G made a stew and it's feckin incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Doing laundry at a coin laundry place. The Japanese brand hotels that we have used up to now all had coin laundries, now with a big US brand and no such luck. So we are down some nice quiet little side street.

Lazy day, watch is telling us that we have walked an average of 13 kms per day for last 9 days.

For some lubrication, local Saki

• Advertisement

Those pictures just look amazing, smurfjed! Been meaning to say that for some posts now!

Deskside here, in some far less glamorous environments 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pasta , pesto , Dunne Stores finest Mediterranean meatballs, sprinkle of parmesan on top ... Simple but so good 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Beautiful photos Smurfjed

Having a bit of a meh week

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Another very busy day working with lectures, marking assignments and Zoom meetings followed by art class this evening where I painted some pink and purple flowers in acrylic. Started back at evening art class last week and so glad to be back doing the art after a year-long hiatus. 🎨 🖼

A very busy but very productive day. 😊 Flaked out on the sofa now. 🛋

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Under a big duvet warming up after a long day of work. Hoping to take it easier tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Smurfjet may be in Japan (not the slightest bit jealous) but I’ve woken up in the fabulous Cork city. Ages since I’ve been here and amazed at the changes, some good, some not as much. Bits of blue in the sky and looks like rain has stopped.

Heading to a wedding in beautiful Gougane Barra later.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,029 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In my bed at last . I could sleep for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Day off today so I’m still in bed 🤗 although I did get up to make coffee earlier ☕️

Deskside here, getting swamped. Too much to do, to little time.

So, of course, coffee takes priority...

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Today is a busy day for me at the end of a busy week, but I’m off to Greece for the week on Sunday.

It’s a field trip, so it won’t be physically restful, but I’ve never been to Greece so a change is as good as a rest allegedly and I’m looking forward to seeing a new place. The weather there should be nice too.

• Advertisement

Our last night in Tokyo so we moved to an airport Hotel to avoid the 2.5 hour journey tomorrow morning.

They have some awesome looking trains

And some very well civilised passengers

Seoul Korea is our destination tomorrow

BTW a bowl of MISO soup is all you need to maintain a healthy toilet routine, the stuff is amazing:)

• Happy birthday to me 🎉

work tho.. 😰

Wohoo, happy birthday!!!

I hope there's at least some cake on the way for you

Hedgehog eating some dog food in the garden today.

Don't forget to get one of your colleagues to make you something tasty, happy birthday kid 🎈

Looks a good weight 😉 well done for having the food out.

We had 3 around the other night. First time I've seen one during daylight. Busy roads and fences make life very hard for them. I'm delighted they are in the garden.

When I was working nights at various sites, be they building or factory places I always had tins or sachets of catfood. Once they were calm I'd weigh them to see if they needed more intervention, again, well done

• Advertisement
Advertisement