Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hide and Seek 😍

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I ferned him! I ferned Alfie 🤣

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On a train from Dublin to Cork. 🚆

Staying down in Cork for the weekend with some dear old friends of the family. 💕

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Youre in the real capital now boi 😂😂 enjoy 😎

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Painkillers and tae

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I've been munched by a werewolf. 🐺

• Yeah, I have kinda gotten over feeling bad tbh

fact is hours were reduced dramatically since last week, we’re all more or less on sub 20-25 at the min.

My wages today are less than people on Jobseeker’s Allowance got paid on Monday. I spent my Saturday in the place for that money! It’s honestly not even enough to pay my rent so I’m in arrears this week ffs..

So yeah really gotten over any guilt I had. Had that feeling I’m “letting the team down”; but Christ, letting my family down is far more important it’s fair to say!

no matter what way I look at it if I stay I’m going to have a pretty crap few months ahead, a hell of a lot of debt and potentially no house!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Coffee time here, had a weird nightmare, I was half awake but couldn't actually wake up properly if that makes since, really terrified when I actually woke up. I was only asleep for about an hour, wired now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,900 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I hate those. You can be unsettled for days afterwards

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sounds like sleep paralysis 🤔horrible thing, were you sleeping on your back by any chance? I always get when sleeping on my back so I sleep on my side now 😴

Bedside with a cupan tae and sourdough toast, contemplating getting a hair cut, fierce windy and rainy out there 😒.

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

I'd often make a coffee if I wake up during the night, it really doesn't affect my sleep.☺️

Calla , I've started getting them in the last 2 years, they really leave you so unsettled, my first one was the worse, you know it's not real but you just can't wake up, so frightening.

Sephers, I'll check out sleep paralysis, sounds like it could be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Just cleaned up the kitchen. Have a a couple of things I'm invited to today and tonight, but not going cause I'm wrecked tired and sick of pretending everything is "fine". Also, I'm done wasting money in pubs on alcoholic and just as expensive non alcoholic stuff. So, **** it. Going to take it easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Boss called to ask if I wanted to go back to work tomorrow, said nope, totally happy staying home on standby without a working machine.

Prepared 20 liters of red wine and 40 liters of larger beer, so all should be ready for Xmas :):)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In bed, having just woken up in my friend’s house in Newmarket, North County Cork. Her place is like something from Grand Designs - Carbon Zero and ultra energy efficient.

Off to visit her very frail elderly parents later on at their nursing home - they were very close neighbours of mine growing up in Dublin 15 and so very good to me after my mother died in 1990. This may well be the last time I will see them both alive and I’m feeling rather emotional about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

should go to shop but so lazy lol

how i wish weekend in a 3 day one every time... 😶

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lazy afternoon on the couch watching Only Murders in the Building, cat is on my lap so I can’t get up

I'll never forget the first time I got it, I could see what looked like an old hag walking up and down beside my bed and I couldnt move, it scared the living jesus out of me 😩😱😣

Don't even think about moving poochie! the cats comfort is paramount! you can't get up until she does 😂😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

You can guess where this is going tonight. Ms G is at a friend's. Woo hoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

So you're having a wellness evening, Grandeeod? 😉

Just back from getting my weekend shopping done. Enjoying listening to the wind outside...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Saturday night shenanigans, I mean work 😂

• I did it!!

Woo hoo! I'm really actually deadly proud of you because I can sort of understand the position you're in..

• Thanks Grem 😭 it wasn’t easy I can’t lie but I have to say they took it well. Have been told the doors always open for me to come back and if they have a hectic weekend between now and Xmas I was asked (and for the moment anyway am happy to) jump in if I’m not otherwise busy!

wouldn’t be doing every Saturday either but if it’s mutually beneficial to both of us then I’m happy enough!! It’s just the 5/7 day commitment I can’t give anymore.

He was also very happy I had enough respect not to look for a raise they couldn’t give right now, I said myself I could’ve asked for more money but I knew I’d just be making the chef the bad guy who had to say no!

all in all we’re wrapping up with positive vibes all round 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Absolutely ! Harvey wall bangers, nibbles and fall into bed!

What's in a Harvey wall banger Grandee? I'm just on the usual here, I dont do cocktails at all , so either wine, gin or lager...a and love a baby Guinness. 😁

I'm a little stressed, have a hectic week ahead again, searched for something to wear to work Christmas night out today , didn't like anything, now feel like I mightn't go ( I know I will) but need to get nail and beautician appointment also, left everything last minute as usual....I'm definitely coming back as a man, just wash and go. 🙄😁

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching Barrymore , The Rise and Fall of Mr Saturday Night . Is there a British tv presenter who has not being shown to be closet married gay man or a paedo / sex abuser .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

And scratch....dont forget, if its itchy we will scratch no matter what part of the anatomy it is 😁😁😁😁 and no matter whos standing in front if us 🤣🤣

Advertisement