Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Is there space in there for a +1? Just got back from my lunch break, and I definitely don't want to go out again...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to rain..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Miserable cold auld wet winter day.

Having crisps !

And tea !

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I have a craving for hot cheese & onion quiche with chips and baked beans.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,044 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Damn you @Addmagnet . I’m monkey reads monkey wants guy . Now all I want is the same !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bugger, nearly 20 hours in bed. Not what I planned but must have needed it

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

It was delicious! And I followed it up with Apple Strudel and lightly whipped cream 😜

Really dark and wet here. Have been out for a walk. Had breakfast. Now, time to work.

Ugh, what a weather. The bus felt more like a U-Boat at times...

Anyway, made it to the office, now to hang myself up to dry.

• Weather is crap today. As above very, very dark morning so far and so wet and windy.

doggo and cats can’t be arsed outside at all. Getting Luna out for toilet was a pain in the arse

• Advertisement

Recommendation from a (half) Austrian here: Warm Apple Strudel with a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream. A match made in heaven 🤤

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On a very packed bus from a meeting with my shrink on my way to my final evening art class of the term.

Very mild out there today.

Home and dry, dinner in the oven, and the world locked out for the evening.

Soundtrack of the day:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the bus back home from art class. Absolutely flaked out now.... 😴

A poinsettia I painted in class from a photo below.

Meself and Mrs G not feeling the best, abandoned a movie to feck off to bed instead. Thankfully Doggo is happy with this

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Finished at the tech desk just after 9ish. I found a movie that I last saw one Christmas on RTE. Santa Claus conquers the Martians. Bonkers 1960s stuff. Probably great with a Doobie. Not so great with pork medallions, onions, mushrooms, chips and gravy! Yum. In the leaba now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Flew back a few days ago with a cold, but today I'm back to feeling human again and out shopping for a turkey

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭3d4life

Smurf, Thats no turkey. Think you may need a few more days rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

In a fancy vegan restaurant in Valencia,(Oslo) feck it's nice...except for the Christmas music..

Train to Alicante later...after the few red wines I've had that should be fun..

Treated myself to a nice hotel, I really hope it's quiet...Please no more traffic noise....

God I love Spain....

• Advertisement

Dog walked, jaysis the rain took a layer off me face 🤣

I've been lucky to dodge the showers so far, not sure how much longer that luck is going to hold...

Deskside, working away.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A quick lunch stop. Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice.

Ah, time for another cup of tea.

If someone wants you to do some quickly, repeatedly, like the little boy who cried wolf

go get a cup of tea. And sup it slowly.

And make slurpy sounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

👀

Hope you are all keeping well. A few anniversaries have come up and first Christmas is going to be tough.

Alfie says Hello

Got hit twice more with wind driven rain, not feckin cold enough for the winter coat, anyway shower, tae, watch something with Mrs G while Bolognese simmers

Good to hear from you and Alfie, Auto 😊

Deskside here, burning down the clock. Office christmas party tonight, and I can't wait to shoot down, I mean shut down my laptop!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Did ye ever cook a delicious dinner then decide you don't want it, and make up egg salad with lettuce, scallions and tomato on fresh crusty rolls instead? No ? Just me 🤣

We meal prep and don't really ever touch what we've made that day. After tasting it along the way all we want is something entirely different 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lmao 🤣 That's me all over 🙈🤣 Tomorrow's dinner shall be today's reheated !!

Advertisement