Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

It's always nicer the next day Mam.😁

I brought home some of my leftover Chinese last night, gorgeous satay, heated it up with chips from the airfryer earlier, absolutely gorgeous. Accompanied by o lovely Pinot of course. ☺️🥂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shortly bed time, poxy day shifts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Suppin a pint of Guinness on the couch watchin the rugby....wonderin would Lennoxs deliver to Galway 🤔🤔🤔

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd feckin love a pizza delivery now. Weetabix it is!.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Scipri0

I like seeing all the Christmas lights that are popping up about the place, but even the traffic has become a nightmare the last few weeks, no matter the day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Another Christmas dinner earlier tonight! Jaysus.! May have a fry up on the day itself at this rate. On the couch watching some star trek. I think I could fall asleep here. In fact I will. I'm in the bad books and don't know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,036 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

This might be a situation where you should just know why you are in the bad books ...

... We'll all keep your in our thoughts and prayers. 🤣🤣

Yuck morning just yuck..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s a bit windy outside.

Storm Elin, could be very windy up the country, blustery enough here.

I'm exhausted this morning, woke up at 2.30 am after a horrible dream and never settled again.

• Advertisement

I'll be making inquiries later.😁

Tucked up under a blankie on the couch. Wind howling a fair bit. The neighbours outdoor decorations are all over the place. Very cosy watching TV.

The after effects of someone stuffing themselves with a Chinese Satay last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hotel Couch....booked in there many a night, highly recommend it for peace and solitude. Try and book it for a couple of weeks 😁😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Was out early for a walk with the borrowed doggie. Sunny but very windy. Having breakfast now.

I've a funny feeling I'll need a long letting. 😁Anyway breakfast in bed. Toast. Lots of crumbs and I don't care.

Must get bread later, been hankering for toast

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

Put my Christmas tree up.

The little stuffed toy ornaments are Giant Microbes

Because they amuse me!

I love them!.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,081 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

That's a cool Christmas tree.

Kitchen table....what a day......got tree this morning, put up lights, fixed side gate after chicks broke it, went to youngest chick school for singing, put up icicle lights on balcony, fixed cable to said lights after i broke the cable 😁

Now waiting for beef bourguignon to be done after 4 hours in the oven....spuds on and butter ready to mash them.....

Ill be asleep by 8 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Advertisement

And out the gap, sayonara and all that guff

@gifted pass us a bowl

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Night owl gal

Hey all

Long time no chat, I hope everyone is keeping well

I'm doing fairly ok (still struggling with my addiction, but am working with a few professionals now (a Dr and a drug worker/counsellor), intend on getting off them after Christmas). Keeping busy as always!

Speaking of addictions, something happened to me last week I would like you're advice on:

Was in the chemist the other day, with a friend who I work with. My friend was collecting a script. When we were waiting a staff member asked my friend over for a private word. Afterwards when we were finished in the chemist my friend said to me that the staff member had told her I was in buying Nurofen plus often and was asking questions.

I was pretty annoyed! ☹️

Thankfully my friend and I are pretty close so she knows about my addiction (I told her). I don't think it's the staffs member place to be telling others what I buy in the chemist. Should I say something to the staff member or leave it be?

That was unprofessional to be quite honest

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching a programme about the big snow of ‘81. I remember it well ! 10ft snow drifts 🥶

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Yep, I well remember the huge snow in the winters of 1981 and 1982...my primary school was closed for weeks and we built igloos in our back garden! 😁👍

Sofaside here, dinner eaten and a few Christmas cards already posted off to far flung friends & relatives. OH has a tummy bug so giving him lots of care.

This is old age, went out at 5pm and now home, I'm grand as I'm driving a distance at 10am, my friend isnt😁😁😁 her daughter collected us and was not amused at the shenanigans, oh how the tables have turned, the circle of life.☺️😁

January of 82 if memory serves me.

Back on the couch watching a movie called Terrorvision from 1986. How I find this mad stuff I do not know. Ms G pissed at me coz I knocked over the loo roll holder. It's a small bathroom. I'm still trying to figure out why Mrs G is still off with me. I asked but got no pconcrete answer. Brought my mother out Christmas shopping earlier. What more can I do. Oh wait..... A man can always do more. 😁 Gonna grab a stollen slice and some bainne for the nightcap and TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Back out of bed 😡 and I have already taken my Zzz tablets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭ruth...less

Have never taken any zzz tablets but can see the appeal .. though personally wish I wasn't so tired all time...

• Advertisement

On the flipside, time for this grumpy guts to make coffee

Advertisement