Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

@Grandeeod you're absolutely right, it's just not worth it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Watching hoosiers with gene Hackman. Talk about 80s schmalz.

Why don’t I try and sleep instead of watching 80s movies. Top Gun next at this rate.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Working/reading about dragons/reading about bees fighting back against hornets

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Has anyone seen the Liam Neeson movie “in the land of saints and sinners”, considering going to see it this afternoon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Valentines Day to all the Beautiful Wherer’s ❤️❤️❤️

@Autosport hope you're being well minded and recovering

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hope you feel better soon Auto 💕

In the big smoke for a few hours, how the fcuk do people commute everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching daytime news and suffering from a terrible headache in the back of my head .

• Advertisement

Eh sleep? Where is you?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Watching old episodes of Top Gear and now I remember why I used to love this show. Nothing like beautiful cars being driven around roads to the max 😊

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bedside, still have the 'flu but feeling a little better than Sunday/Monday when I was very unwell and extremely drained.

No pancakes yesterday as I was too ill but we will make them tomorrow hopefully. 🥞🍳

Got a lovely Valentine's card from my OH. 💕 Cheered me up a bit. Plenty of bed rest really can work wonders. 🛌 😴 Still have a nasty cough.

@auto - get well soon, there's a bad dose going around.

@Clementine Mushy Sun - congrats on passing your driving test.. first time!! 👍👍 🚘

Borrowed a friends little KIA, heading down a highway when car ahead of me decided that he had missed his exit and stopped to join line of cars for the exit, i braked and swerved to avoid him, guy behind me in a huge GMC truck did the same, guy behind him didn’t and walloped into the back of the truck.

so @[Deleted User], what would you do in this situation ?

Another wet pig of an evening. Still less lunatics to be seen so that's good

• kicked his dumb ass 🤣

But if you’re asking what I’d do if I miss my exit, just drive on to the next one and make my way back to where I need to be via roundabouts, loop roads or over/underpasses. Never ever would I have the balls to force myself into traffic lanes on a motorway. or stop my car in the live lane like that, totally stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Ya, i saw it....it's...watchable....just about....had the makings of a good film but fell away somewhat ....

It'll be pancake Friday in our home, not enough time until then with work, super looking forward to it

The youths are off school the next few days. Rude awakening incoming hard work on the way. Bagging turf and timber for granny. Pissed and off will be the least of the men’s problems.

Sitting on hotel balcony attending a training class on human behaviour online, 3 hours of this ahead of me.

• Advertisement

Introduce them to boards and watch you get an immediate gold star 😉

• I know the feeling, we had pancake Valentine’s Day cos I managed to snag the day off yesterday. 🤣

Online class done, and now off to pick up somebody. Back home tomorrow, and if all goes well, I shouldn’t have to do any real work for the next month :):) I love training months :)

Actually it’s the Gold Star that gets people here in trouble, they believe that once they get to wear one, it automatically grants them respect and knowledge, they still don’t understand that respect is earned.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Going through ‘my comments’ to try and work out what time I got up , and how many times I’ve gotten up today . My memory has gone to fcuk . It’s bad when I have to check my phone to see what day it is !

Overtime tonight, also 5th day in gym in a row. Who am I again?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Beautiful sunsetting sky tonight..

It's a beautiful evening after the drudgery of stomping back and forth in the rain the last few days 🙂

• Same as! If I get it is another story. 🤣

a bit pissed off to say the least with work actually. I was meant to be off last Saturday but got called in anyway cos it was “busy” (it wasn’t).

I see now another chef gets this Sat off and next Sat the head chef has booked the whole weekend off.

so annoyed tbh if my request gets denied for the following weekend I think I’ll quit. 🤣

• Advertisement

Is it a case of the other lads being owed a bit of time they need to take now you're there?

Advertisement