Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

@Autosport so sorry to hear that, my heart is breaking for you 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Oh I'm going to miss Alfie @Autosport

He was a beautiful dog and you gave him a beautiful life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Alfie was so lucky to spend his senior years with you. Great memories to store when the grief becomes manageable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,528 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I am sorry Auto, those sweet dog dotes fill your heart so much! Hugs to you.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Ah @Autosport im so sorry to hear about Alfie. My heart is broken for you.

Dogs are the best and Alfie looked so happy and content in every picture you shared of him. You are one in a million and I’ve no doubt Alfie thinks that too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Rest in peace, Alfie. He was a lucky boy to land a very kind owner in his later years 💙

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 14,057 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Iam sorry about alfie @Autosport

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

@Autosport I'm sorry, Alfie was a darling, and we're all so lucky you let us get to know him too.

I've just realised how bad I've got . I'm becoming one of lads I knew in England that had pot noodles for main meal

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Autosport so shocked hearing about Alfie, you gave him a great life and you will always have the memories. Take care of yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Ah Auto, heartbreaking news girl. Alfie was really lucky to have you. You gave him a grest life.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ah Auto, I'm so sorry. I loved hearing about Alfie and seeing his pictures when he was out and about.

It takes a special person to adopt an older dog and give him as much love and care as you did. Alfie really had a great life with you and you did all you could for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Night owl gal

So sorry to hear you're news Auto, hope you're ok x

• Registered Users Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

2.5 hours left and I've Monday off. Well, **** to do on Monday that's not work related.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,114 ✭✭✭suvigirl

Lads where do the Sunday drivers be going at 5.45 am????

surely the reason we are all on the road at that ungodly hour is we all have somewhere to be!!!!!

day started badly this morning😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,901 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Retired people with nowhere to be having their fun annoying people trying to get to work 😂

Lol!

I had this idea years ago, that all the old people that were up at unearthly hours and wanted something to do, that they should work till 10am, then the rest of us take over😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Bbc4 now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I fell asleep on the couch for 2 hours, busy work day. Woke up with my cat contently asleep on top of me too 🤣

To thine own self be true

• Ah no auto I’m so sorry. Poor Alfie sending best wishes!

• Advertisement

Watching the The Late Late . 1st time in years watching it .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Stuck into The Quick and The Dead. A belly full of beef stroganoff , roasties and veg earlier. A Belgian chocolate brownie. This is so bold!

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Just home, not leaving the house tomorrow ..great night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Balcony with coffee. Still saddened about the passing of @alfie, hang in there @Autosport

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Went for a few drinks with some work people last night. I'm so totally out of spoons after it..

In better news today is pancake day for us, just butter and sugar.

@Autosport thinking of you

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A big Thank you from me to you all, Alfie was my baby and in the short few years he was with me he made a lasting impression. Yesterday was one of the toughest days and we buried him beside his brothers (our other dogs) and his 2 cat friends came for the funeral. You couldn’t make it up. They stood at the side of the grave and just meowed while he was being laid down. When we put the soil on top a little robin landed on his grave and I said to it’s either Alfie or My mother letting me know he’s ok.

Again a massive Thank you and for allowing Alfie to be a part of the group.

Rest In Peace Sir Alfred ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

@Autosport hugs 🤗❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

@Autosport that’s beautiful, what a fitting send off for Alfie! ❤️

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahhh god what a beautiful post 😭😭 *hugs*

Advertisement