Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ugh, back to work today. Very dark here this morning. But first, coffee!

Post edited by Poochie05 on

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

back from the deli and breakfast ate . Going to bed now . Took my zzz tablets but still awake all night . Insomnia is pants .I’m going to bed now but 😡😡

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had a breakfast roll, now present for work but there is no one home, dead brain.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside in the home office, marking student work. May will be a very busy month of marking exams, projects, dissertations etc.

Looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend! 👍🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Duvet Day

Is this blue Thursday? Everyone is exhausted, allergic, depressed, not even looking forward to a long weekend, I'm absolutely frozen as well as everything else. Off now until Tuesday, think I'll take to the leaba. Cheers.🥂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,014 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 7,871 ✭✭✭suvigirl

I thought it was lovely and warm since lunchtime!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Have to say weather gorgeous in Dublin, though still wearing the JKT I've worn all winter.

But I'm in the horrors. The kids are "doin me head in" . I'm so tired of being an adult.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

It’s chilly and overcast and rained most of day in the alleged sunny south east. I have heating on!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I finally caved, and went to my GP for a chest infection that has lasted four months. "You rushed to see me", he says.

Anyway, antibiotics unlocked. Hope they work! 🙏

• Advertisement

trying to tidy the living room , I definitely got a medical signed from my doctor , but where I put it is a whole different problem . Also I think I need stronger glasses .

watching News about riots in New York . I remember when the State troopers in riot gear came into Woodstock ‘99 . They take no prisoners and my pleas to get my tent was met with a baton . Though in fairness I was one of the people swinging from a speaker platform 😷😷

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal sofaside, chilling. 😁😎

Was at my weekly art class earlier this evening. Finished a watercolour piece I'd started last week and started - and finished - another. 🎨 🖼

These two - Killiney Bay and Trim Castle - are based on two photos I took the weekend before last when out at Dalkey with my OH and then Trim Castle the following day.

Both watercolour on watercolour paper, May 2024.

Post edited by JupiterKid on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oops still up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Hmmm didn't sleep very well. Been listening to the dawn chorus. Something I try to never take for granted. Can't believe we are in May already.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

Must have been something about tonight. Didn't have a good sleep either and actually had nightmares, the first time that has happened in a while.

Deskside in the home office now. Got back to back calls all morning. Yay -.-

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Somehow they always taste better in your local

Are you in Ireland ? You are starting early 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Addmagnet

I'm going to row in on the 'didn't sleep well last night' action, too.

Something the government are putting in the water, no doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Another one here too. I'm just hoping that tonight is a better night.

Plus if I win the euro millions I'm sure that'll help too 🤣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

LOL, I’m not that bad, took that photo last night but it didn’t post. Yep got a few weeks of running around the country.

Nice, plenty of time to pick up a bad alcohol related problem 😁

Kinda finished up now. Out for a coffee. Did 2.5 hours free overtime last night. So claiming those back now. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

And right you are!. 45 minutes left to go here myself. The long weekend can't come soon enough!!!

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Received a beautiful card and gift from Alfie’s groomer today. Such a thoughtful gift and she called him her happy chappy ☺️ What can I say he was a flirt 😉

Deciding on what you have for dinner tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,871 ✭✭✭suvigirl

After my doggie died, the vets posted me out a lovely card, with his paw prints inked inside 😭

My bank holiday weekend is off to a wild start - I'm showered, relevant bits shaved, in pjs and dinner is courtesy of reduced items in Marks and Spencer.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love the reduced sections! Supervalu here in town is great at times. Often get fresh meats reduced to half price yet they're still within 3-4 days of expiry date . Excellent way to fill the freezer imo .

I hate having to spend money on food, especially now that everything is so expensive. Dinner for 2 days for a couple of euro suits me right down to the ground, I've better things to be spending money on!

I'm not a foodie person at all, once I'm not hungry I'm happy, and sure I was reared on plain homecooked food.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Advertisement