Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple TV

Options
  • 31-03-2021 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    Looking for some assistance was thinking of getting an apple TV 5th generation

My current set up is an LG smart TV it has Netflix/IPTV/NOWTV/Disney plus also has apple TV with air play was just wondering if there was an advantages in getting one over this ? Seen them new on adverts for about 100€

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭OU812

Hi all
    Looking for some assistance was thinking of getting an apple TV 5th generation

My current set up is an LG smart TV it has Netflix/IPTV/NOWTV/Disney plus also has apple TV with air play was just wondering if there was an advantages in getting one over this ? Seen them new on adverts for about 100€

New one coming soon apparently. I’d hold off

Advantages of a device over the app, extras on movies or shows you’ve bought. Probably a better quality image. Gaming. Other apps that work with it.

Advertisement