Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elton Court Meelick

Options
  • 31-03-2021 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Is Elton court , Meelick an okay place to live ? Seen a house for sale and might view it .

Would there be much trouble there ?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I lived there 25 years ago! Transport was bad, one bus a day into town, one out. And there's no local shop anymore. Any current residents?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

Lived there long ago. Lot of ex army back then. Small shop that used to be there is closed now, so would need to travel for anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Thanks very much thats good to know.

Would you say the neighbors were grand or would it be rough? I heard mixed reviews...

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭SoCo2009

Would you say the neighbors were grand or would it be rough? I heard mixed reviews...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,038 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

SoCo2009 wrote: »

The older crowd in Meelick will get pretty rough when they find out you put this in the Limerick forum :)
    Clare people are a bit touchy about these things

• Advertisement

25 years and now is a generation apart. Wasn't rough when I was there. I'm sure you could do worse than Elton Court. :D

I've merged the thread from the Limerick forum into the Clare one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Brennans Row

breezy1985 wrote: »
    The older crowd in Meelick will get pretty rough when they find out you put this in the Limerick forum :)
    Clare people are a bit touchy about these things
    Nay, the Limerick Bishop’s Crozier has being swinging over his flock in Meelick since 1111 AD. ;)

Advertisement